Juventus keeping an eye on the French League (1 Viewer)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Pinturrichio said:
Calciomercato.com

Juventus are intrested Frank Ribery ( Oly. Marseille) Eric Abidal, and Ben Arfa ( Oly Lyon) . I havent pasted the whole articile because its in italian and i dont know if i can paste articiles in other languages.

Of course you can, someone will translate it.

Probably Michael_Cutajar.:D

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    Dopo le sentenze dell'Arbitrato che hanno tolto 8 punti di penalizzazione alla Juventus, proiettandola gia' a ridosso delle prime in classifica, in casa bianconera non si hanno piu' dubbi sul primo posto in campionato e la conseguente diretta promozione in Serie A.
    Per questo in seno alla dirigenza juventina si stanno gia' tracciando i primi profili dei calciatori che dovranno rinforzare i vari reparti per la prossima stagione, perche' l'obiettivo e' quello di competere subito per lo scudetto.
    La Francia e' tra le nazioni nelle quali la Juventus potrebbe rivolgere i suoi maggiori interessi.
    In particolare Abidal e Ben Arfa del Lione e Franck Ribery del Marsiglia.
    Eric Abidal, esterno sinistro di difesa, sul quale c'e' stato un forte interesse da parte del Real Madrid durante l'ultima estate, e' un elemento di assoluto livello per rinforzare la retroguardia bianconera.
    Hatem Ben Arfa, giovanissimo attaccante messosi in luce negli ultimi Europei Under 17, nonostante sia impiegato ancora poco da Houillier, ha gia' mostrato di essere in possesso di grandi numeri.
    Ribery si conosce gia'. Rivelazione della scorsa stagione in Ligue 1, ha trovato la definitiva consacrazione agli ultimi Mondiali trascinando con Zidane la Francia in finale contro l'italia.
    Ribery e' stato a lungo corteggiato dall'Arsenal.
    Con lui la qualita' a centrocampo sarebbe assicurata.

Calciomercato.com

il translate later most probably :)

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Dopo le sentenze dell'Arbitrato che hanno tolto 8 punti di penalizzazione alla Juventus, proiettandola gia' a ridosso delle prime in classifica, in casa bianconera non si hanno piu' dubbi sul primo posto in campionato e la conseguente diretta promozione in Serie A.
    Per questo in seno alla dirigenza juventina si stanno gia' tracciando i primi profili dei calciatori che dovranno rinforzare i vari reparti per la prossima stagione, perche' l'obiettivo e' quello di competere subito per lo scudetto.
    La Francia e' tra le nazioni nelle quali la Juventus potrebbe rivolgere i suoi maggiori interessi.
    Eric Abidal, esterno sinistro di difesa, sul quale c'e' stato un forte interesse da parte del Real Madrid durante l'ultima estate, e' un elemento di assoluto livello per rinforzare la retroguardia bianconera.
    Hatem Ben Arfa, giovanissimo attaccante messosi in luce negli ultimi Europei Under 17, nonostante sia impiegato ancora poco da Houillier, ha gia' mostrato di essere in possesso di grandi numeri.
    Ribery si conosce gia'. Rivelazione della scorsa stagione in Ligue 1, ha trovato la definitiva consacrazione agli ultimi Mondiali trascinando con Zidane la Francia in finale contro l'italia.

Calciomercato.com

After the sentences of the arbitary which took off 8 points off the punishment of Juve, putting them towards the top of the table, the Juventus board have no doubt that they will be promoted now.
    Because of that the board are already looking for players who can strengthen the team for next year as the objective is straight away to compete for the title.
    France is one of the countries which has attracted most of Juve's interest. In particular Ribery, Ben Arfa and Abidal.
    Abidal, who was tracked by Real Madrid all summer, would be the strengthening of Juve's defense.
    Hatem Ben Arfa, a very young attacker who has been attracting interest since the Under 17 championships, even though has not been played by Houillier, has shown he has great skills.
    Ribery is already known. A revelation in last year's Ligue 1, showed the praise was deserved in the World Cup Finals facing Italy next to Zidane in the final.
    Ribery was followed for a long time by Arsenal.
    With him quality in the midfield is assured.

I'm going to start asking for pay for doing this :D

Mar 24, 2006
    Michael_Cutajar said:

Calciomercato.com

After the sentences of the arbitary which took off 8 points off the punishment of Juve, putting them towards the top of the table, the Juventus board have no doubt that they will be promoted now.
    Because of that the board are already looking for players who can strengthen the team for next year as the objective is straight away to compete for the title.
    France is one of the countries which has attracted most of Juve's interest. In particular Ribery, Ben Arfa and Abidal.
    Abidal, who was tracked by Real Madrid all summer, would be the strengthening of Juve's defense.
    Hatem Ben Arfa, a very young attacker who has been attracting interest since the Under 17 championships, even though has not been played by Houillier, has shown he has great skills.
    Ribery is already known. A revelation in last year's Ligue 1, showed the praise was deserved in the World Cup Finals facing Italy next to Zidane in the final.
    Ribery was followed for a long time by Arsenal.
    With him quality in the midfield is assured.

I'm going to start asking for pay for doing this :D

nice translation ! thank u michael .
    i wanna study italian language , mind to teach me ? :D

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Turk_Bianconero said:
    did you hear his story about ''escape of galatasaray''

his trial still continue,and %90 he will lost
    oh boohoo he left for a better club in his home country...who could blame him??

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    albertmare said:
    nice translation ! thank u michael .
    i wanna study italian language , mind to teach me ? :D
    i learned my italian from tv cause i only had it at school for 3 years and it was the basic stuff. I know how to translate from one language to another and i can speak quite fluently. I'm just shit with verbs and congugating. If you want i'll help you.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    i've heard about that of Ribery. Not sure what he did but somehow he left for free while his contract was still going. But the Galatasary board must have been fucking stupid to let it happen! lol

Mar 24, 2006
    Michael_Cutajar said:
    i learned my italian from tv cause i only had it at school for 3 years and it was the basic stuff. I know how to translate from one language to another and i can speak quite fluently. I'm just shit with verbs and congugating. If you want i'll help you.

maybe sometimes , btw thanks a lot :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)