Juventus after Clarence Seedorf brother (1 Viewer)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
La Juve segue Seedorf jr.

Dall'Olanda giunge l'indiscrezione che la Juventus starebbe seguendo con un certo interesse Stefano Seedorf, centrocampista del Groningen, fratello più giovane di Clarence e Cedric, rispettivamente giocatori del Milan e del Legnano. Seedorf jr, 24 anni, sarà a parametro zero a giugno, ed è un centrocampista di gran corsa e picchiatore.

http://sport.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200642/cmc_102050.html

Translation needed, of course.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4
    Dominic said:
    Stefano Seedorf :rofl:

Yeah a Groningen player would surely be a great asset.

Better go for Wesley Sneijder.:agree:

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    vlatko said:
    robben turned out ok though.
    :agree:
    Yeah, playing for Groningen means jack-shit.

I am sure that Marco van Basten played for Groningen in the beggining of his career and eventually he was the best player of the world.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Robben was already PSV player, when he was younger than Stefano Seedorf. Stefano Seedorf is currently at Groningen, because his qualites are of that level. He isn't from Groningen at all.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    Dominic said:
    Robben was already PSV player, when he was younger than Stefano Seedorf. Stefano Seedorf is currently at Groningen, because his qualites are of that level. He isn't from Groningen at all.

I didnt say that Stefano is a good player.

I only said that playing in Groningen doesnt necessary mean the player is crap.

Del Piero was playing at Padova and look at him now.

Jul 15, 2006
    an ok translation:

From the Holland the indiscretion arrives that the Juventus would be following with a certain interest Stefano Seedorf, of the Groningen, younger brother of Clarence and Cedric, respectively gamblers of the Milan and of the Legnano. Seedorf jr, 24 years, will be at parameter zero to June, and is a centrocampista of big race and picchiatore.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    I get a mental picture..

Some Lionel Hutz-looking anxious journalist sitting at a coffee shop in Amsterdam, shaking, hyperventilating on hashis, desperately trying to cook up a new story for his pissed off boss at the News agency, and this was the best he could do.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Dall'Olanda giunge l'indiscrezione che la Juventus starebbe seguendo con un certo interesse Stefano Seedorf, centrocampista del Groningen, fratello più giovane di Clarence e Cedric, rispettivamente giocatori del Milan e del Legnano. Seedorf jr, 24 anni, sarà a parametro zero a giugno, ed è un centrocampista di gran corsa e picchiatore.

From Holland there is a rumour that Juve are looking at, with certain interest, Stefano Seedorf, midfielder of Groningen, younger brother of Clarence and Cedric, players of Milan and Legnano respectively. Seedorf jr, 24 years old, will be a free transfer in June, he is a midfielder of great speed and a fighter(i think)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Groningen rock, Stefano Seedorf on the other hand is the epitome of average.

You don't go from NAC Breda to FC Groningen (the list is longer but I won't bore you all to death) because you're a fantastic player.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Based on recent trends, I guess it will be a matter time ROnaldinho's brother will become a professional player playing for Milan.

I means even Geddafi can make it in Serie A why not?.

On Seedorf though, it wouldnt be too bad if we have some sort of randsom on this guy. He has a habit of playing his minds off against us.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    For sure only rumours. What we want to do with this player ? We have Paro, Marchisio and next Year De Ceglie in Midfield that are way better and much more younger that Seedorf. So only rumours.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    mark83 said:
    I didnt say that Stefano is a good player.

I only said that playing in Groningen doesnt necessary mean the player is crap.

Del Piero was playing at Padova and look at him now.
    Stefano's not 17, Del Piero was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)