Juventus linked with Nigerian striker - New rumour (1 Viewer)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Bianconeri su Odemwingie
13 10 2006
La Juventus starebbe seguendo con attenzione le prove dell'attaccante del Lilla, Peter Odemwingie, capocannoniere della Ligue 1.

Venticinque anni, completo tecnicamente e dotato di un buon fiuto del gol, Odemwingie viene valutato dal suo club intorno agli 8 milioni di euro.

http://sport.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200641/cmc_101918.html

WTF is that?

Has anybody heard of this guy?

He is apparently top goalscorer in Le Championnat and plays for Lille.

P.S. Translation needed!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Bianconeri on Odemwingie 13 10 2006

The Juventus would be following with attention the tests of the forward of the Lilla, Peter Odemwingie, to capocannoniere of Ligue 1. Venticinque years, and technically equipped suit of a good ones fiuto of the goal, Odemwingie comes estimated from its club around to 8 million euro.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    juve88 said:
    Bianconeri on Odemwingie 13 10 2006

The Juventus would be following with attention the tests of the forward of the Lilla, Peter Odemwingie, to capocannoniere of Ligue 1. Venticinque years, and technically equipped suit of a good ones fiuto of the goal, Odemwingie comes estimated from its club around to 8 million euro.

Thank you! +rep

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    Turk_Bianconero said:
    we dont need striker!

this is just rumour

This is true.

Unfortunately, neither you and me is in charge for transfers.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    Imagine how it would be to shout his name when he scores a goal: Odemwingieeeeee!!!!! :D

Geof

May 14, 2004
    he used to play in a small Belgian club, La Louvière. He was OK but far from phenomenal.
    Then he moved to Lille and kinda exloded there. He scoresa lot and is always a big threat for any defence. But Lille has success as a team, not because of individual talent.
    IMO, Odemwingie is the right man at the right place there in Lille. He would probably not be that good in a big team.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11
    Geof said:
    he used to play in a small Belgian club, La Louvière. He was OK but far from phenomenal.
    Then he moved to Lille and kinda exloded there. He scoresa lot and is always a big threat for any defence. But Lille has success as a team, not because of individual talent.
    IMO, Odemwingie is the right man at the right place there in Lille. He would probably not be that good in a big team.

Thank you! +rep

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Geof said:
    Add to that the fact that he is close to signing a new deal (or maybe already signed it) so I gues this rumour can be classed as nonsence (thank heaven for that)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    why are we constantly linked with the strikers (Tevez, this guy etc.) the last thing we need in our team is striker.

It seems that journalists are like to link us with every young player in the world, but luckily we all used to hear rumours that Juve will buy this or that player.

I hope this player won't join us, I say give a chance ti Palladino!!!

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    who is this striker anyway??? personally i dont know what we really need in terms of personnel besides mid and backs but fill me in plz

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Peter Odemwingie:

He is a Nigerian striker who used to play for La Louviere in the Belgian league, never achieved much there and the got transferred to Lille.
    Last year and this year, he, but actually the entire squad, have been doing very well and thus, he immediately is in he picture.
    He is strong fast, but not really a goalgetter, except for Lille, he never scored much in belgium (Maybe our league is stronger then the French or something like that :p).
    I think he can be compared to zalayeta, but better or worse, I can't really say.

For more info:
    http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/FootballFicheJoueur19686.html

or, in Dutch:

http://www.vi.nl/vi/show/id=40053/dbid=43881/typeofpage=40054/sc=62f744

(wedstrijden= games, doelpunten= goals)

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    goggo said:
    why are we constantly linked with the strikers (Tevez, this guy etc.) the last thing we need in our team is striker.

It seems that journalists are like to link us with every young player in the world, but luckily we all used to hear rumours that Juve will buy this or that player.

I hope this player won't join us, I say give a chance ti Palladino!!!
    i agree with the fact that we should not be investing time in strikers and instead work on scouting players for the back line. we have no problems putting pts up but we need to strengthen our def to solidify our squad. the management should rebuild this team in regards for competing in CL/A (even though we arent in either), building for our future with an ass load of stirkers isnt gonna help us in the long run. lets get some D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)