Famous Juventini (7 Viewers)

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
i heard that one of galaghers (oasis) is a huge fan of del piero. so he should be a fan of juventus as well.

where did you get that gorbi is a juve fan?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Turk_Bianconero said:
possibly pavarotti
Pavarotti in tune with Juventus
August 1999

Luciano Pavarotti is famous all over the globe for his incredible vocal performances that have made him one third of the three tenors. In Italy he is nicknamed 'Big Luciano' and is loved by the Italians, who see him as a great ambassador for their country and for Italian culture. The only characteristic some people dislike in him is his love of Juventus.

Maestro, what was it that mad you become a Juventus supporter?
It was mainly because during my childhood there were a few Juventus players, including Lucidio Sentimenti and Giuseppe Corradi, who came from Modena, my hometown.

Is Juventus different from a regular football club. Do the team have a so-called style?
There's no doubt about that, Juventus has always been synonymous with style, nobleness and aristocracy.

Do you have a particular team or player that you would single out as the best in the club's illustrious history?
It would be impossible for me to narrow it down to just one team or player for so many have left their mark on the club.

What is your opinion on current Juventus striker Alessandro Del Piero?
He was unable to play for most of last season and the team suffered because of that. With Del Piero in the side it makes all the difference. If he was to leave Juventus then we could only pray to find someone to replace him.

How would you assess last season?
I am sorry that Marcello Lippi has left us. He is a great Coach, who has all my esteem. But Carlo Ancelotti is a good replacement and given time I think he will succeed at Juventus. He did a fabulous job towards the end of last season and did well to salvage anything from what looked like such a dismal year. I believe he can bring Lo Scuetto back to its rightful home here in Turin.

Football Italia

Jul 5, 2006
ReBeL said:
Pavarotti in tune with Juventus
August 1999

Luciano Pavarotti is famous all over the globe for his incredible vocal performances that have made him one third of the three tenors. In Italy he is nicknamed 'Big Luciano' and is loved by the Italians, who see him as a great ambassador for their country and for Italian culture. The only characteristic some people dislike in him is his love of Juventus.

Maestro, what was it that mad you become a Juventus supporter?
It was mainly because during my childhood there were a few Juventus players, including Lucidio Sentimenti and Giuseppe Corradi, who came from Modena, my hometown.

Is Juventus different from a regular football club. Do the team have a so-called style?
There's no doubt about that, Juventus has always been synonymous with style, nobleness and aristocracy.

Do you have a particular team or player that you would single out as the best in the club's illustrious history?
It would be impossible for me to narrow it down to just one team or player for so many have left their mark on the club.

What is your opinion on current Juventus striker Alessandro Del Piero?
He was unable to play for most of last season and the team suffered because of that. With Del Piero in the side it makes all the difference. If he was to leave Juventus then we could only pray to find someone to replace him.

How would you assess last season?
I am sorry that Marcello Lippi has left us. He is a great Coach, who has all my esteem. But Carlo Ancelotti is a good replacement and given time I think he will succeed at Juventus. He did a fabulous job towards the end of last season and did well to salvage anything from what looked like such a dismal year. I believe he can bring Lo Scuetto back to its rightful home here in Turin.

Football Italia

great job rebel thanks
pavarotti:thumbs:..***...

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I heard somewhere that Steve Nash the NBA super star is one of DP's good friends ... so he probably also prefers Juve over other teams .. though Nash likes Ronaldinho also ... donno u might search it out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)