Famous Juventini - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 580
  1. #1
    Primavera player forzajuve_27's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    226
    Cash
    1,143
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Famous Juventini

    So then like someone said lets open a thread like this one, so far we have:
    Francois Mitterand
    Mikhail Gorbachev
    Kobe Bryant
    Joe Carzaglie
    Possibly Scumacher
    Possibly Roger Federer

    anyone else like to add this list?

  2. #2
    Juventino

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,601
    Cash
    4,660
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    possibly pavarotti
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.


    Alessandro

  3. #3
    Earth Intruder ĵџvє_в„вγ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Angels Fear to Tread
    Posts
    6,694
    Cash
    1,452
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    maybe i'm wrong
    i heard eros ramazotti is a juve fan...***...
    ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
    Ash nazg durbatulŻk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    Ash nazg thrakatulŻk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


    ..***in DEL PIERO we trust***..


    Prediction Cup Winner 2009-2010

  4. #4
    Schwarzenegger fanboy Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,244
    Cash
    16,860
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Me!

  5. #5
    Earth Intruder ĵџvє_в„вγ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Angels Fear to Tread
    Posts
    6,694
    Cash
    1,452
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark83
    Me!

    ..***...
    ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
    Ash nazg durbatulŻk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    Ash nazg thrakatulŻk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


    ..***in DEL PIERO we trust***..


    Prediction Cup Winner 2009-2010

  6. #6
    Mercato Tourist Boudz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    2,474
    Cash
    1,033
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Massimo Moaratti

  7. #7
    Primavera player k0k0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    301
    Cash
    1,002
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripper
    Massimo Moaratti
    Hahahahaha

  8. #8
    Schwarzenegger fanboy Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,244
    Cash
    16,860
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juve_baby
    ..***...


    Why do you like Madonna so much?

  9. #9
    Juventuz regular Philipp00's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    1,517
    Cash
    1,022
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Christian Ghedina
    ********FORZA JUVE PER SEMPRE*******

  10. #10
    Earth Intruder ĵџvє_в„вγ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Angels Fear to Tread
    Posts
    6,694
    Cash
    1,452
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark83
    Why do you like Madonna so much?

    this topic is not convenient for this question

    god save the queen
    she is the best f**k off the rest
    ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
    Ash nazg durbatulŻk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    Ash nazg thrakatulŻk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


    ..***in DEL PIERO we trust***..


    Prediction Cup Winner 2009-2010

  11. #11
    Schwarzenegger fanboy Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,244
    Cash
    16,860
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juve_baby
    this topic is not convenient for this question

    god save the queen
    she is the best f**k off the rest


    It is convenient.

    Maybe Madonna is a Juventina?

  12. #12
    Earth Intruder ĵџvє_в„вγ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Angels Fear to Tread
    Posts
    6,694
    Cash
    1,452
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    she is not a juventina((
    she loves basketball
    ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
    Ash nazg durbatulŻk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    Ash nazg thrakatulŻk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


    ..***in DEL PIERO we trust***..


    Prediction Cup Winner 2009-2010

  13. #13
    Primavera player vletrmx's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    310
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i heard that one of galaghers (oasis) is a huge fan of del piero. so he should be a fan of juventus as well.

    where did you get that gorbi is a juve fan?
    It is preferable not to travel with a deadman

  14. #14
    The Jackal

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Desert
    Posts
    22,868
    Cash
    3,812
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk_Bianconero
    possibly pavarotti
    Pavarotti in tune with Juventus
    August 1999

    Luciano Pavarotti is famous all over the globe for his incredible vocal performances that have made him one third of the three tenors. In Italy he is nicknamed 'Big Luciano' and is loved by the Italians, who see him as a great ambassador for their country and for Italian culture. The only characteristic some people dislike in him is his love of Juventus.

    Maestro, what was it that mad you become a Juventus supporter?
    It was mainly because during my childhood there were a few Juventus players, including Lucidio Sentimenti and Giuseppe Corradi, who came from Modena, my hometown.

    Is Juventus different from a regular football club. Do the team have a so-called style?
    There's no doubt about that, Juventus has always been synonymous with style, nobleness and aristocracy.

    Do you have a particular team or player that you would single out as the best in the club's illustrious history?
    It would be impossible for me to narrow it down to just one team or player for so many have left their mark on the club.

    What is your opinion on current Juventus striker Alessandro Del Piero?
    He was unable to play for most of last season and the team suffered because of that. With Del Piero in the side it makes all the difference. If he was to leave Juventus then we could only pray to find someone to replace him.

    How would you assess last season?
    I am sorry that Marcello Lippi has left us. He is a great Coach, who has all my esteem. But Carlo Ancelotti is a good replacement and given time I think he will succeed at Juventus. He did a fabulous job towards the end of last season and did well to salvage anything from what looked like such a dismal year. I believe he can bring Lo Scuetto back to its rightful home here in Turin.

    Football Italia

  15. #15
    Schwarzenegger fanboy Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,244
    Cash
    16,860
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juve_baby
    she is not a juventina((
    she loves basketball



  16. #16
    Earth Intruder ĵџvє_в„вγ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Angels Fear to Tread
    Posts
    6,694
    Cash
    1,452
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeL
    Pavarotti in tune with Juventus
    August 1999

    Luciano Pavarotti is famous all over the globe for his incredible vocal performances that have made him one third of the three tenors. In Italy he is nicknamed 'Big Luciano' and is loved by the Italians, who see him as a great ambassador for their country and for Italian culture. The only characteristic some people dislike in him is his love of Juventus.

    Maestro, what was it that mad you become a Juventus supporter?
    It was mainly because during my childhood there were a few Juventus players, including Lucidio Sentimenti and Giuseppe Corradi, who came from Modena, my hometown.

    Is Juventus different from a regular football club. Do the team have a so-called style?
    There's no doubt about that, Juventus has always been synonymous with style, nobleness and aristocracy.

    Do you have a particular team or player that you would single out as the best in the club's illustrious history?
    It would be impossible for me to narrow it down to just one team or player for so many have left their mark on the club.

    What is your opinion on current Juventus striker Alessandro Del Piero?
    He was unable to play for most of last season and the team suffered because of that. With Del Piero in the side it makes all the difference. If he was to leave Juventus then we could only pray to find someone to replace him.

    How would you assess last season?
    I am sorry that Marcello Lippi has left us. He is a great Coach, who has all my esteem. But Carlo Ancelotti is a good replacement and given time I think he will succeed at Juventus. He did a fabulous job towards the end of last season and did well to salvage anything from what looked like such a dismal year. I believe he can bring Lo Scuetto back to its rightful home here in Turin.

    Football Italia

    great job rebel thanks
    pavarotti..***...
    ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
    Ash nazg durbatulŻk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    Ash nazg thrakatulŻk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


    ..***in DEL PIERO we trust***..


    Prediction Cup Winner 2009-2010

  17. #17
    Herticity Omair's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    3,254
    Cash
    1,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I heard somewhere that Steve Nash the NBA super star is one of DP's good friends ... so he probably also prefers Juve over other teams .. though Nash likes Ronaldinho also ... donno u might search it out
    Done!

    and CAMPIONI!

  18. #18
    The Jackal

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Desert
    Posts
    22,868
    Cash
    3,812
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vletrmx
    i heard that one of galaghers (oasis) is a huge fan of del piero. so he should be a fan of juventus as well.

    where did you get that gorbi is a juve fan?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juventus_F.C.

  19. #19
    Juventino

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,601
    Cash
    4,660
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Gheddafi
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.


    Alessandro

  20. #20
    The Linuxologist Rami's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Berkeley
    Posts
    8,065
    Cash
    2,628
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Andre of Outkast.

Similar Threads

  1. Famous people's houses !
    By king Ale in forum The hangout
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 27.06.2006, 12:22
  2. Juventini from Slovakia
    By giginka in forum The hangout
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 18.04.2006, 09:36
  3. Famous Quotes
    By Byrone in forum Club football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16.01.2006, 14:27
  4. Maradonas famous warm up!
    By Shoryuken in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01.12.2005, 10:37
  5. Famous peoples' birthdays
    By Greg in forum The hangout
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 20.04.2005, 14:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •