emre (1 Viewer)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
Emre wants Italian job Monday 9 October, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newcastle’s Emre Belozoglu is keen on a January return to Serie A, according to reports in the peninsula on Monday.

Emre joined the Toon Army in the summer of 2005 after bringing an end to his career with Internazionale.

However, it’s believed that the Turkish international is eyeing a move back to Italy given the problems his family have had settling in the North East of England.

Emre is understood to have already asked his agent, Ahmet Bulut, to contact a number of peninsula clubs to pinpoint any interested parties.

Milan and Palermo are two sides who could be keen in netting the player who cost the Magpies £4m at the request of former boss Graeme Souness.

Palermo could take advantage of their UEFA Cup meeting with Newcastle to start negotiations for the technically gifted individual.

Juventus may also be interested in the former Galatasaray star, even if their League position in January is likely to be a factor in talks.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct9e.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
hmmm....i dont know what to think about this rumour...emre is always near to be a genius and near to fail completely...but otherwise we have to look around and watch out for a replacement for nedved...emre seems to be very cheap but we have other players like paro and marchisio for replace neddi...emre has also a lot of experience and can read the game...probably he will not be a bad solution to replace nedved even at this price

Juve Star

Sep 9, 2006
Emre is a great player, really i hope to see him in the calcio back, esp. with the bianconero :)
thanks AbuGadanzieri for the news =)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
he's good, i mean Inter good, Newcastle good but not good enough for Juve. I think we should go for Iniesta

Kathy

Jul 14, 2006
AbuGadanzieri said:
Emre wants Italian job Monday 9 October, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newcastle’s Emre Belozoglu is keen on a January return to Serie A, according to reports in the peninsula on Monday.

Emre joined the Toon Army in the summer of 2005 after bringing an end to his career with Internazionale.

However, it’s believed that the Turkish international is eyeing a move back to Italy given the problems his family have had settling in the North East of England.

Emre is understood to have already asked his agent, Ahmet Bulut, to contact a number of peninsula clubs to pinpoint any interested parties.

Milan and Palermo are two sides who could be keen in netting the player who cost the Magpies £4m at the request of former boss Graeme Souness.

Palermo could take advantage of their UEFA Cup meeting with Newcastle to start negotiations for the technically gifted individual.

Juventus may also be interested in the former Galatasaray star, even if their League position in January is likely to be a factor in talks.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct9e.html
Emre Belozoglu is too talantet player ı know him when was play a young team to Galatasaray. he have restlessnes for stop attacts mor than Nedwed who was watch Galatasaray UEFA CUP final and before match understand me. But most important for Turkish player is trainer ıf trainer is understand a emre who buy him asset his team. ı believe him because ı know when he was begin football and than play G.S. and his carecter.

goodluck Emre

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
Emre would be one solution to the problems currently at Milan. If the management of Milan see it this way too then there will be only one outcome to his next destination...not sure I see it happening like that though.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Stripper said:
he's good, i mean Inter good, Newcastle good but not good enough for Juve. I think we should go for Iniesta

Iniesta is never gonna happen, Juven never signed any Spanish players in history and I m not sure Juve has ever signed someone from Barcelona.

Emre is good, but not my kind of player.

He is something like Clarence Seedorf, only bad copy.

I miss Stephan Appiah! :heart:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i wudnt mind him at juve, just injury prone, i rated him quite highly at binter unfrotunatly, but then we are known for revitalising careers from binter and as we are seeing newcastle

angelus

Dec 25, 2005
hes a very talented player but he has a temper and never been consistante but anyhow u cant ask a player to be consitante playing with inter or newcastle so for me the major worry if we sign him his consistancy not his tatent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)