don't shoot me! (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
okay,i typed out this really long essay,then thanks to that stupid refresh page i lost everything.....:down:

but i'll sum it all up:
buffon's not good enough and never will be,sell him.
trezeguet can be replaced by loads of other better players,sell him while he's still so overrated.

and like the title says,son't shoot me:)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    i would,but like i said i typed that 500 word long essay....

i'd rather you guys told me why they shouldn't be sold.:)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    buffon is doing well...
    if you have a better offer, mention it.

trez, well i think that we could have something better,
    divaio could be better than him,,but he is not giving his max,,so,,,we must stay with trez

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!!!!

we already have a very good goal keeper!!! he still has lots of years to play and he is italy's number 1 and IMO soon to be the world's Number 1!!!!!!

why should we sell him and risk getting someone who might perform well????

concerning Trezeguet!! last season he did wonders and scored alot of goals!!! he helped us win the schudetto!!!

this year it is different he is suffering alot of injuries!!!

our problem is not in attack and not in goal!
    but in midfield and defense!
    our midfield is good but if one player is injured or suspended we are doomed! and concerning our defense i shouldn't tell anything about it as we all agree it needs fresh blood and a complete makeover!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Buffon: we paid £32 million for him, and if we sold him now we would get nothing like this amount. There are goalies on his level but we already have him now and I don't reckon we could really improve things in that area. He is Italy's number one and still young. He will prove his worth if he stays with us for years, and i think he will.

Trezeguet: yeah sell him, if we get a decent fee for him let him go.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
    BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!!!!

we already have a very good goal keeper!!! he still has lots of years to play and he is italy's number 1 and IMO soon to be the world's Number 1!!!!!!

why should we sell him and risk getting someone who might perform well????

concerning Trezeguet!! last season he did wonders and scored alot of goals!!! he helped us win the schudetto!!!

this year it is different he is suffering alot of injuries!!!

our problem is not in attack and not in goal!
    but in midfield and defense!
    our midfield is good but if one player is injured or suspended we are doomed! and concerning our defense i shouldn't tell anything about it as we all agree it needs fresh blood and a complete makeover!
    i agree, boom boom, with a 9mm, to you Para :D

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Buffon has room to improve although for £32 million I expected a little bit better. But as Tom says maybe the longer he stays & hopefully gets better he'll prove a Godsend. Don't get me wrong for more than once he's kept us in a game.

As for Trez either get decent midfielders to support him properly or sell him & get a all-round striker.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Selling Buffon would be ridicilous, do you want to lose money? Juve normally does down to earth smart things, Buffon's going to stick around.

IMO we need Trez for goalscoring, he's better than Di Vaio there.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    okay,i typed out this really long essay,then thanks to that stupid refresh page i lost everything.....:down:

but i'll sum it all up:
    buffon's not good enough and never will be,sell him.
    trezeguet can be replaced by loads of other better players,sell him while he's still so overrated.

and like the title says,son't shoot me:)
    Wow, that takes some balls, but I have to agree with all points. Buffon is easily replaced by a better younger player, and we can probably make money on it. Trez is one of the most replacable players on our team, and we could make money on that one too.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    maybe it is true....
    maybe the loss has already happened.

if we sell Gigi for half of what he's worth, then buy a GK who costs even less than that, then we might gain a bit!!

Unless you consider Gigi's fan base and murchindizing value, then i'd say: "i have no clue what would be best"

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Ian we would lose money if we sold Buffon, it would be a bad financial decision.
    You're looking at it wrong. Football money has appreciated in the past year, so that even if we don't sell Buffon for more than we got him for, in terms of how much the money is worth, we will gain. And, the new keeper will cost much less than Buffon would be sold for.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I see your point but unless we got close to around £25 million I wouldn't sell, and its not as if there are plenty of young keepers we could just throw in and expect to perform.

Besides this forum would lose half its members

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Besides this forum would lose half its members

i know :D all the highly secksy and intellktual members who like me love to stare at shots of buffon's ass under various pieces of clothing, at different angles and varied lighting :D

JKane

May 31, 2001
    <------------- shoots Paranoia :fero:

you're dead buffon critic :fero:

;) :D

seriously, i can't figure out what's wrong with gigi. i think he's doing fine. :angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)