{SI} Football Manager 2007 (3 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
23/09/2006​

FM2007 PC/Mac demo news & release date news

We are on track for going into manufacture during the coming week, hopefully sending code off for disc testing on Monday, which would lead to going into manufacture late on Friday night.

If this all goes to plan, then the demo will be released next weekend on Saturday night/Sunday morning UK time at midnight, and, again, if this all goes to plan, the game will be released in the UK and in as many other territories as possible on October 20th. I will provide a full list of release dates in each territory in a couple of weeks when we know how the manufacturing process is going.

I have just confirmed the same information with our partner for the demo, the News of the World (for those who don't know the paper, it's the biggest selling Sunday tabloid paper), and it will appear in the newspaper along with a first look of the final packshot in the paper that comes out tomorrow (Sunday). The packshot will hopefully be available on Sigames.com on Monday - I am still awaiting the final file myself!

The demo will be available in 2 versions.

The vanilla version will include the English and Scottish quickstarts, and English language only, with limited assets (logo's and player pictures etc). This will be available from the News Of The World's website in conjunction with Play.com, to try and maximise the bandwidth available. The link to this will, of course, be on sigames.com when it's released at midnight.

The strawberry version will include extra quickstarts, and extra languages (to be confirmed), with more assets. This will be available initially as a torrent only, also at midnight, from www.sigames.com. For those that don't know about torrent technology, we will release a guide towards the end of the week, with some suggestions of free torrent downloading software to download.

The reason for taking the route we have this year is simple - it's very frustrating for people to struggle when downloading a demo, and our bandwidth just cannot handle all of the traffic that happens when the FM demo becomes available, which leads to frustration of people not even being able to get on the website because the server dies. This way we are hoping that the website stays up, and everyone can get the demo in a timely fashion. It also means that people can set the download up when they go to bed on Saturday night, and should be ready to play on Sunday when they wake up.

We fully expect mirrors to be available on Sunday too, but we will mainly be reliant on websites who have staff working at weekends for this to happen, with the exception of sites like rapidshare who we will upload to on Sunday morning when we should have time (as Saturday is going to be rather busy getting the files made, verified, tested, torrented etc).

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

sateeh said:
i thought it was the real game :(, cuz they will release it in December :sad:
"If this all goes to plan, then the demo will be released next weekend on Saturday night/Sunday morning UK time at midnight, and, again, if this all goes to plan, the game will be released in the UK and in as many other territories as possible on October 20th. "

May 4, 2004
sateeh said:
i thought it was the real game :(, cuz they will release it in December :sad:

The full game will be out on Oktober 20..

Anyway, does anyone know if there are some new league included in the full game 2007?
Like the Albanian Superleague :p

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
thanx Vlat & kosova

cuz i went to a computer games store and they said it wont be out till December. Those idiots.

Looks like i will order it online.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
sateeh said:
thanx Vlat & kosova

cuz i went to a computer games store and they said it wont be out till December. Those idiots.

Looks like i will order it online.
or just download :)

ive been doing that with FM2005 AND FM2006 :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Eddy said:
or just download :)

ive been doing that with FM2005 AND FM2006 :D
thats a good option :D :tup:

but the thing with downloading is that i dont want anything to happen to the game while am playing. Thats why i cough up the big bucks for it.

anyway i think i have to wait until i finish my uni exams before buying :sad:, but its worth the wait :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

juventus710 said:
no sh!t lol
what i mean is if i download it, r any parts missing from the game?
no. but latelly it's becoming more and more of a hassle to make a downloaded game work.

Jul 23, 2006
vlatko said:
no. but latelly it's becoming more and more of a hassle to make a downloaded game work.
ill try downloading the game first then ill see if im gna buy the game
but no shop in ad sells the game, so i have to go on a two hour trip to dubai for a cd which im not sure is on sale

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
Hey Vlatko man, whe do you expect game arrives at Croatia?

You know any pirates that already have the game?:eyebrows:

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
juventus710 said:
ill try downloading the game first then ill see if im gna buy the game
but no shop in ad sells the game, so i have to go on a two hour trip to dubai for a cd which im not sure is on sale
Yo talk to Rhizoid, he's in Dubai and im pretty sure he'll get his hands on the game the moment it comes out, he'll let u know when and where

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)