the secret diary of don juan capello (2 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Episode 1.

in an upmarket suburb of madrid fabio capello is working on his evil plan to make real merdrid champions of europe once more. he has enlisted the help of tough sicillian Fabio C as his strong arm man, he is always accompanied by one of hs hoes, tonight cassano is the lucky boy

Fabby-"Canna, i am worried. our performances so far have been too entertaining. i cannot bear to see flair in my side."
Cassano-" i played well boss didn't i?"
Fabby-"shut it arse bandit, or would you prefer it if i wore teh strap-on tonight?"
Cassano-"sorry chief"
Fabio C-" chief we have a bigger problem, we have made a grave discovery. its those death threats you were getting...its not the crazed man from romania who calls himself "rab"...its worse than that"
Fabby-"what do you mean?"
Fabio C-"its from,,,him..."
Fabby-"you mean panucci?i thought he was dead at the bottom of the lake, i seen him go under"
Fabio C-"it seems he has been working in cahoots with zebina, two scorned lovers have teamed up with the intention of killing you"
Fabby-"do we know where they are?"
Fabio C-"latest news is theya re in marid"
Fabby-"ok double security, put tonino back on the leash, place emerson outside my door and for god's sake get beckham on the phone, if they get beyond security i may need to sacrifice a woman"

will the bitch squad get to don fabio? can fabio c protect his boss in the face of such ineptitude?will beckham ever discover what a hymen is? and what is zlatans shadow doing in teh background?
find out in the next instalment of teh diary of don fabio

Buy on AliExpress.com

el_02

Jul 31, 2006
:lol: :rofl2:
Ha, Bozi... Cheers mate, for the premiere of ur soap opera... :pint:. Waitin for the next eps.. :p But don't make Canna as one of his lover.. :eyebrows:

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    el_02 said:
    :lol: :rofl2:
    Ha, Bozi... Cheers mate, for the premiere of ur soap opera... :pint:. Waitin for the next eps.. :p But don't make Canna as one of his lover.. :eyebrows:
    dont worry canna s his bodygaurd i couldnt make him his lover in a million years

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    Episode 2

in the heart of milan a late night phone call is taking place. zlatan is reaching out for his soul mate, who he feels abandoned him

Zlatan-"fabby, oh fabby i hate it here"
    Fabby-"stay strong my cock jockey, you know i need you there just now. our time will come"
    Zlatan-"yes so you keep telling me but i dont understand, why i need to bring down inters title aspirations. morrati keeps calling me to his office, oh god i cant stand the pummeling"
    Fabby-"i need you to be my eyes and ears in italy, did you do what i asked you?"
    Zlatan-"yes i told zebina and panucci that they were to meet you outside the bernabeu, can i ask why?"
    Fabby-"Fabio C is gonna take care of them for good, then i can rest easy at night. when that is done i can take emmy off gaurd duty and place him on ring watch"
    Zlatan-"please dont say that, why him?that was my job. oh fabby when are you gonna release me from this hell?"
    Fabby-"just as soon as you do me one more thing"
    Zlatan-"anything for you"
    Fabby-"i need you to squeeze adriano's shlong when you are in teh shower together after training"
    Zlatan-"WHAT??? oh please no it was bad enough when i had to take vieira's grande sausage"
    Fabby-"yes but he will get mad and try to get you"
    Zlatan-"no, iwont do it"
    Fabby-" but then mancini will be forced to sell one of you to madrid and i can get the man i was trying to get all summer"
    Zlatan-2oh fabby i hope you come get me soon,i miss you"
    Fabby-"eh,yes ,you"

will fabby's cunning plan work?will zebina and panucci walk into the trap? will fabby ever change tactics?not likely. find out soon......

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    Dominic said:
    Haha well done Bozi. You should set a daily-time for updates. Keep everyone on the edge of their seat :D.
    would but cant access the site when i am at work, and i work 12 hour shifts so wont be easy but will try and do daily instalments like a real soap

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Bozi said:
    would but cant access the site when i am at work, and i work 1 hour shifts so wont be easy but will try and do daily instalments like a real soap
    You can always assign a producer to take care of publishing ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)