Barcelona (2 Viewers)

Can we beat Barcelona?

• Hell yeah

• Not in a million years

• I'll tell you when we get there

Results are only viewable after voting.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Haha! We look optimistic as hell!!(depending on the outcome it could be overconfident as hell)

But honestly we need optimism from the fans. We ARE the 12th man on the field and we need to make it count.

In Nou Camp with a hundred large people it will count against us for sure....

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
The question is CAN we bear Barca. And of course we can, anything else is un-acceptable.
Barca aren't (sadly) what they used to be, and before Antic came they were slapped around the primera.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
We can if we play smart. We need to go forward, controlled but fierce. Barcelona's weakes point is undoubedtly the defence.

Then the second match IN Barcelona will be more tricky. Normally I would suggest we defend and play counter football but it's too dangerous against Barcelona to sit back. Look at what they did with Inter!

But at the second match, Nedved and other players will be back so we'll see what to do when the time is there. As for next Wednesday: CHARGE!!!!! :fero:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
We can if we play smart. We need to go forward, controlled but fierce. Barcelona's weakes point is undoubedtly the defence.

Then the second match IN Barcelona will be more tricky. Normally I would suggest we defend and play counter football but it's too dangerous against Barcelona to sit back. Look at what they did with Inter!

But at the second match, Nedved and other players will be back so we'll see what to do when the time is there. As for next Wednesday: CHARGE!!!!! :fero:

charge!!!

;) :D

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease] ++
But honestly we need optimism from the fans. We ARE the 12th man on the field and we need to make it count.
That is the Spirit!!!!

++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
not in a million years! :D

Tom is definitly not one of the 12th man on the field! :D

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
i think so, so long as neddy's all good
we suffer awfully without him

i notice one person's voted "not in a million years" - tom, i presume?

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
you presume correctly. i don't see us beating them at all :frown:
yes we can!!!

all we need is a referee who would red card a couple of their players and give us a couple of penalties!!
is that too much to ask for?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
well its not gonna happen cos we can't have an Italian referee
No offence Tom, but that's rubbish. I could have been true if we were facing Real or Manyoo, but not Barca, not this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)