Mascherano: Summer dream for Juve (2 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Mascherano: sogno estivo della Juventus

09:44 del 19 settembre

L'allenatore della Juventus, Didier Deschamps ha rivelato: "Fino all'ultimo giorno di mercato abbiamo cercato un centrocampista che gioca in Inghilterra, speriamo arrivi a gennaio".
Si fanno i nomi dell'argentino Javier Mascherano del West Ham, del brasiliano Fabio Rochemback del Middlesbrough e dell'Under 21 francese Lassana Diarra del Chelsea.

the coach of Juve Didier deschamps has revealed: "Since the last day of the transfer window we have been looking for a midfielder that plays in England, we hope he comes in January".
The names linked are Javier Mascherano of West Ham, Fabio Rochemback of Middlesbrough and Lassana Diarra from Chelsea

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Cuti

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    Rochemback has a fucking great shot. I was seeing some highlights of the premiershit yesterday and he shot a freekick from 35 yards. It skimmed just over the bar and if it hit you in the stomach or face you would be winded like fuck or knocked down. Heskey got hit in his stomach and stayed down for about half a minute!

Diarra never heard of but according to FM he is quite good.

Mascherano has a lot of hype but i've never really seen him play that well.

OP
    Cuti

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    in the Serbia match he was good but then again who wasn't. I don't remember him in the games against Ivory Coast/ Holland/ Mexico
    Against Germany he was ok if i remember correctly

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    I like the Idea to see Rochemback in our Midfield. Really good player with a stronger shot that Nedved. And Rochemback isnt a Midfielder that attacks without defending. But how old is he? I dont think that Mascherano was really a target for Juve. We are speaking here about a Argentinian First Class Player. And i dont think that he will join us in Serie B. And probably Mascherano is really overrated-then better try to get Gago. Never heard about Diarra but in this mentioned Names i think our real Target was Diarra-see that he is a u21 french NT player like Faty is.

OP
    Cuti

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    I'd prefer getting Rochemback as he is a hard worker. I'm not saying that Mascherano isnt but its just i know Rochemback more. He used to be with Barcelona but they kept sending him out on loan and then he left

OP
    Cuti

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #13
    Fabio ROCHEMBACK
    Middlesbrough Midfielder
    Height: 1.83m. Weight: 83.00kg. Nationality: Brazil
    Born: 10/12/1981 in Soledade

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    Bring Rochemback to juve and we will see all together that our Midfield will raise up. Dont forget that we need a Replacement for Nedved. and that Zanetti and Giannichedda are not the kind of player that we need to win Something in Serie A. But i see Rochemback and Paro together as a really good solution with a lot of Fighting and Technical CM

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
    AbuGadanzieri said:
    i read they will give camoranesi to west ham and bring nascherano to juve

i think it is good but i will miss camo he was very good
    I hope this happens camo doesn't want to be here and if mascherano is willing to come let's get him, it's about time we get some good news.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    I don't think Mascherano will ever join Juve. He was brought to West Ham with some reason, and that reason could be West Ham will buy another Russian millioner who will make another Chelsea of them, or it's some Chelsea tactic to bring them (Mascherano and Tevez) to England. I've red some article which is saying this stuff, and one of their argument was that West Ham higher transfer was about 9 millions, and how they could possible afford transfer about 30 millions or more for two players in one season at once. And we all know Tevez was wanted by all big european clubs, and he ends up joining West Ham ?!?! (Strange isn't it??)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)