My alterations 2 (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
This is my alteration to make the AWAY Jersy Look More professional. (note: not professional editing ;) )

i removed the side side lotto logo (Commercial!!)
The FastWeb Loggo looks like it was patched on as a last minute thing...so i think this lookds better...what do u all think??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
No, I would leave the side patches of Lotto, I don't think they look bad on the sides however it sucks to have it in the middle. So Lotto on the sides, kill the Lotto in the center and the Fastweb logo looks okay the way you suggest :)

OP
Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    i got rid of the juve logo since juve always has done this when they have the shield......and i put the sleave logo back on.....its starting to look like the Italia away shirt!!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    No man, you need the Juve logo! But it does look better without the unncessesary patch in the middle, I would change the left Lotto to the club logo and finito :)

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    i think u all get the pic...so i'm not gonna do it anyway!!.. :p
    i agree, but it seems weird to have both the triclolr and the juve logo.....never done b4!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    To me it looks good the way it is because I don't care how they look when their playing,I only care about how they play.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    This is going to sound like if I'm contradicting what I said in my earlier post,I would like to ask,which away jersey looks better to you guys? Last season's or this one?

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    I just can't get used to DP with no hair, he looks like the drunken idiots who think they're tough in Manchester on a Saturday night!

I agree the fastweb logo looks good....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)