Capitano Giorgio Chiellini - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 658
Page 658 of 660 FirstFirst ... 158558608648656657658659660 LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,160 of 13190
  1. #13141
    Juventuz champion pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    9,887
    Cash
    11,212
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    What are we waiting for? @GordoDeCentral

  2. #13142
    Juventuz regular

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,731
    Cash
    5,193
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    Disagree. Listen to his interviews. He's a smart and passionate player. Ramos is a classless piece of $#@! and an attention hoe. Since when being a total douche is the equivalent of being a good leader?

    Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Maybe Hou are right on that one, but Chiellini is certainly no Icardi or on of those great charismatic figures. I think we can all agree on that.

  3. #13143
    King Kong Chiello3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    363
    Cash
    1,294
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dolph View Post
    I dont really see Chiellini as the captain type of player. Not really a leader like a Sergio Ramos for example.
    its 2018 , trolling isnt trending or fun anymore , get a life.
    C R E D I A M O C I

  4. #13144
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,413
    Cash
    5,970
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dolph View Post
    Maybe Hou are right on that one, but Chiellini is certainly no Icardi or on of those great charismatic figures. I think we can all agree on that.
    You just picked another example that I cannot agree with . Icardi cried after the Higuain winner at San Siro. Did any of our players cried after Olivier fiasco? Plus this Maxi Lopez - Wanda soap opera... Godin is an example of a good captain both for the club and the national team. Giorgio can be his even better version.

    Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

  5. #13145
    King Kong Chiello3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    363
    Cash
    1,294
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The fans here think we are inter
    C R E D I A M O C I

  6. #13146
    Juventuz regular

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,731
    Cash
    5,193
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    You just picked another example that I cannot agree with . Icardi cried after the Higuain winner at San Siro. Did any of our players cried after Olivier fiasco? Plus this Maxi Lopez - Wanda soap opera... Godin is an example of a good captain both for the club and the national team. Giorgio can be his even better version.

    Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Really dont agree. Icardi took a bullet for one of his Argentinian teammates, by taking Wanda of his hands. He is a Real class act.

    Chiellini is more like a Materazzi. Looks like a rough player on the pitch, but is more like a fuzzy teddybear in the dressingroom.

  7. #13147
    .......... Stevie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11,873
    Cash
    7,563
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Marchisio was certain to be our next captain up until the knee injury. Chiellini will also make a great captain. He is a superstar and is well respected for his warrior style of play on the pitch and kindness off the pitch. He is a likeable guy and a perfect role model for our club.

  8. #13148
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33,568
    Cash
    60,922
    Mentioned
    2532 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    Disagree. Listen to his interviews. He's a smart and passionate player. Ramos is a classless piece of $#@! and an attention hoe. Since when being a total douche is the equivalent of being a good leader?

    Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Ramos is a $#@! but the GOAT, Chiello is nice guy warrior very classy but half empty trophie cabinet.
    Völler is here with DAi.

  9. #13149
    King Kong Chiello3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    363
    Cash
    1,294
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dolph View Post
    Really dont agree. Icardi took a bullet for one of his Argentinian teammates, by taking Wanda of his hands. He is a Real class act.

    Chiellini is more like a Materazzi. Looks like a rough player on the pitch, but is more like a fuzzy teddybear in the dressingroom.
    C R E D I A M O C I

  10. #13150
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    54,680
    Cash
    61,910
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    “With the match practically over, a dubious penalty does leave you upset, as you saw from Giorgio’s reaction,” Fabio Chiellini told Mediaset Premium.

    “I’ll look at the result, but it won’t take my attention.”

    When asked if he and the other Juventini would be supporting Real Madrid, if nothing else to show they were beaten by the eventual trophy winners, the answer was emphatic.

    “No, no. We’re cheering on Liverpool, both Giorgio and me. In a way, I guess Real are unlikeable a bit like us at Juventus, because we win all the time. It’s only normal.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  11. #13151
    King Kong Chiello3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    363
    Cash
    1,294
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Ty for name change, its time to start a new chapter of career, lets see how captain giorgio does.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    I'll say it again: Chiellini will be the Juve captain in the distant future.
    there we go
    C R E D I A M O C I

  12. #13152
    Juventuz addict Dominic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    14,749
    Cash
    3,877
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiello3 View Post
    Ty for name change, its time to start a new chapter of career, lets see how captain giorgio does.

    - - - Updated - - -



    there we go
    Such a visionary.

  13. #13153
    King Kong Chiello3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    363
    Cash
    1,294
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    Such a visionary.
    exactly XD
    C R E D I A M O C I

  14. #13154
    King Kong Chiello3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    363
    Cash
    1,294
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)


    Chiellini in squad of season of ucl 17/18
    C R E D I A M O C I

  15. #13155
    Juventuz champion pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    9,887
    Cash
    11,212
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Welll deserved, that 2nd Spurs tie was so dominant from him. Too bad Higuain didnt get the nod, this was probably the best CL season he's ever had

  16. #13156
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    24,618
    Cash
    27,261
    Mentioned
    599 Post(s)
    Who would you place him ahead of?
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  17. #13157
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,991
    Cash
    13,862
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Who would you place him ahead of?
    Messi, because Messi belongs to the row where midfielders are listed.

  18. #13158
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    24,618
    Cash
    27,261
    Mentioned
    599 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Messi, because Messi belongs to the row where midfielders are listed.
    He doesn't deserve to be in the CL team of the season anyway.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  19. #13159
    Juventuz champion pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    9,887
    Cash
    11,212
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Who would you place him ahead of?
    no one really, I'm just sad that Gonzalo finally showed up in CL, had a good season and it's still not recognized

  20. #13160
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,991
    Cash
    13,862
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    no one really, I'm just sad that Gonzalo finally showed up in CL, had a good season and it's still not recognized
    Yeah, and I would still Sadio Mane or Wissam Ben Yedder add to this list ahead of him.

Similar Threads

  1. Great and very Interesting Interview to Giorgio Chiellini
    By Daria_Uruguay in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 16.02.2007, 09:03
  2. Giorgio Chiellini
    By salman in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 14.09.2005, 03:30
  3. Giorgio Chiellini's return.
    By Dominic in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 28.06.2005, 12:42
  4. Giorgio Chiellini Must Return To Juve
    By Il Messiah in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 12.04.2005, 06:26
  5. Official: Giorgio Chiellini to Juve
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 27.06.2004, 11:08

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •