my call to al jazeera and to giancarlo padovan (1 Viewer)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
al jazeera sport made program about calciopoli today and they bringed giancarlo padovan the boss of tuttosport and they bringed also maifredi the old coach of juve

i called them and i told them i am representing juventuz.com :p and i thanked padovan and his newspaper for defending juve and for putting the letter we sent them on their website

i also asked them why is guidio rossi who was inter boss why they made him the head of the trial and i whanted to ask more questions but the phone stoped.

the important thing is that i told everyone on the tv that juventuz.com is supporting juventus and tutto sport

what you think

please discuss

Buy on AliExpress.com

scorpion10

Crusader of Justice
Jul 28, 2005
That was you! I was gonna say...:D. Actually I didn't see it, but you have guts to call and have all those people listen to you. Is there going to be a re-run?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
AbuGadanzieri said:
al jazeera sport made program about calciopoli today and they bringed giancarlo padovan the boss of tuttosport and they bringed also maifredi the old coach of juve

i called them and i told them i am representing juventuz.com :p and i thanked padovan and his newspaper for defending juve and for putting the letter we sent them on their website

i also asked them why is guidio rossi who was inter boss why they made him the head of the trial and i whanted to ask more questions but the phone stoped.

the important thing is that i told everyone on the tv that juventuz.com is supporting juventus and tutto sport

what you think

please discuss

what did they answer?

OP
AbuGadanzieri

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    thank you all for discussing

Espectro said:
    what did they answer?

Bozi said:
    good job abu would like to know what they say

the problem is the answer didnt come giancarlo padovan but it came from gigi maifredi and he said he didnt know why they picked rossi of all people and then he said joking that maybe he was the best person and most suitable to do the job he meant that rossi was the only one who will give the scudatto to inter

they also all agreed that moggi was a victem and the press made him look like mafia boss and someone with alot of power but in fact he is normal person who was lbbying to save his club and they said the juve bosses couldn't protect juve like berlusconi protected milan

they also said that the only ones punished are juve and moggi and giraudo and the italian football is not clean now in italy and it is like when you have trash can and you polish it from the outside but from the inside it is full on dirt.

thank you all for discussing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)