Didier Deschamps already risks losing his job! (6 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

sounds silly imo, dd hasn't even been given a fair chance. we screwed him with capello and know this, it would really be low. but lippi does sounds tempting...

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I think it makes no sense to criticise DD after just one game. our team has to get used to the football that is played in serie B. We can judge him after 10 matches.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

no way, if we'd do this i would be really angry, it's ridiculos. this is probably the press doing their usual provocations and creating even more pressure on dd. it's to early to even think about it.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Philipp00 said:
I think it makes no sense to criticise DD after just one game. our team has to get used to the football that is played in serie B. We can judge him after 10 matches.
I agree, although I personally will judge him after 8 games. 5-2-1 would see us with 0 points and 30 games remaining. But I hope we can do even better, 6-2-0 and stand with 3 points come that time. If Didi can achieve this I'll be very satisfied with his start at the helm and we'll definately be on route for a place amongst the top 6.

As for Marcelo Lippi lined up as a replacement if everything goes wrong, I think it's just groundless speculation from an already fucked up media and we shouldn't get too carried away.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This would Indeed be silly, unless what Jack said, the replacement is Lippi and only Lippi...other than Marcelo It would be stupid to get rid of DD, give him some time ffs, look what he's got on his disposal, it's not an easy mission.

Nikolaus

Aug 27, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
This would Indeed be silly, unless what Jack said, the replacement is Lippi and only Lippi...other than Marcelo It would be stupid to get rid of DD, give him some time ffs, look what he's got on his disposal, it's not an easy mission.
i agree, lippi could be the only replacement.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Azzurri7 said:
not even if it's lippi. dd doesn't deserve this....yet.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Lippi sounds really tempting, but DD deserves a real chance, they shouldn't judge him after only one game, and if DD is to go than our board should go too because they are responsible too.

But anyway this just another try from the media o fu*k us...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
vlatko said:
not even if it's lippi. dd doesn't deserve this....yet.
I know DD doesn't deserve this, but no one can refuse Lippi, I mean he's probably the only coach in the world I'd accept him to take over Juve ATM, other than him, I'd def say no.

No one can refuse the Cigar man after-all.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
guys we need ever point we can't really give a fair chance to anyone.

btw i don't think it's just about this game it's also becuase we were out of coppa already

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Azzurri7 said:
I know DD doesn't deserve this, but no one can refuse Lippi, I mean he's probably the only coach in the world I'd accept him to take over Juve ATM, other than him, I'd def say no.

No one can refuse the Cigar man after-all.
i'd love the cigarman back too but not in this manner. deschamps doesn't deserve this. first leauge match and already this? he came in the worst time of our history and he took on the challenge. not a lot of coaches would do that.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The guy deserves more than a few games to be judged on whether he should be sacked or not. Sacking him at this early stage would be suicide.. yes even if its for the cigarman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)