Trezeguet to Manchester United? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
from wat i understand Fergie doesnt want any new strikers.And if his strikers stay fit he wouldnt any new ones.

But anyway i just want him to stay, we need him.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I don't buy that Fergie is not looking for a striker or two. Saha is unproven at the European level, and an injury to Rooney or Ronaldo, Man U attacking lineup consists of journeyman, player reaching end of their careers, and unproven rookies.
However, I don't think they have much in their coffers left after spending outrageous amount on Carrick.

At this moment, with the legal case coming up, I think we should just keep the current squad for a while, and evaluate our position in January.
If certain teams are doing well in Europe, then lets not forget Trez will be eligible for the competition, and we may be in a better position to negotiate deal or two.

Mar 8, 2004
i reall want him to stay and help us to top level, that is if there are rumour that
he want to go to england. and if it is true then we should not sell him so cheap
as we sold canivaro, thuram, zamborota and emerson to baca and real madrid.
we should not sell him less than 30 million euro. and my advise to him is that he
should stay so as to complete some record of his career.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i'd hate to seem him leave, but like maresca said, if he isn't into it 100% there is no point. if he leaves i'll understand it, it's a career wise move, he's 28 and can achieve quite a lot.

but please treze stay. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)