Canini (1 Viewer)

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Central defender and he is talented. He was better than Bovo for Italy's under 21, I felt.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    he is good and he is only 20 so why not ... the problem is how many players they want bcos they want volpato rossi and legrotaglie thats too much

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

djleli said:
    he is good and he is only 20 so why not ... the problem is how many players they want bcos they want volpato rossi and legrotaglie thats too much
    doesn't necesarilly mean they want them all in the deal. they probably want volpato on loan, rossi co-ownership and legro in perhaps some other deal.

canini? why not.

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    salman said:
    dominic are you challenging mark's status as the transfer informer around here?:D
    Haha I wouldn't dare:D.

It's just a case of visiting the right sites.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    i heard canini's defensive skills still is something left to be desired for, promising, but not fully developed, better off going for barzagli.

if cagliari want all those players in exchange, stick chimi whilst ur at it ;)

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    i heard canini's defensive skills still is something left to be desired for, promising, but not fully developed, better off going for barzagli.

if cagliari want all those players in exchange, stick chimi whilst ur at it ;)
    come on barzagli will cost us more than 10 million euros and palermo wont let him go canini can be the future of juve

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    So we will get Canini, then we will loan him, then he will never play in Juventus ever again. And How was the trade-off ? Oh yea sure, since Volpato and Rossini will never have a chance to play, it was an amazing deal.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I would make this deal: Volpato and Rossi on loan and Legrottaglie's full ownership for Canini. Make it Secco, do it now.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Espectro said:
    Im ok with this deal.

Common Secco do something good for a change.
    this is my scenario with mr.Secco doing the negotiations.

We will get him on loan with the option of buying him in the summer while sending Rossi & Volpato in co-ownerships deals and selling Legro( if that happens or anything even close to that i will shoot Secco with a sniper gun from here in melbourne :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)