Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (2 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I really have start to like him, but I just cant stop felling that he is only here on loan and that next year he could go to Fiorentina again.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
we have an option to buy for like 4 mil after a yr, and if he succeeds, Juve will definetly splash the cash.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Don Bes said:
well, at the end of the season we can see if we still want him. dont we have an option to buy him?
only 50% for about 4.5m €. The other 50% will be higher if he plays well for us. Fiorentina will decide the price.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
it's a little bit early, don you think?
I don't want a another "Zlatan" in Juve...
Anyway, if he keep it up, it will be great

OP
mnementh

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    B&W, from the first instance I knew that this guy is not a Zlatan... I hope he doesn't leave, but if he leaves it won't be his choice. This guy has loyalty and honour written all over him. He's still a kid too :) and he seemed to be pretty modest even when he was the youngest player ever in Serie A... not like "Zlatan I'm God and everyone obey me" attitude. He's one of the good guys I'm sure.

OP
    mnementh

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    Sure he's pissed . Twice. Boji also left Fiorentina for a better club, and he was left stuck with viola :D

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    mnementh said:
    B&W, from the first instance I knew that this guy is not a Zlatan... I hope he doesn't leave, but if he leaves it won't be his choice. This guy has loyalty and honour written all over him. He's still a kid too :) and he seemed to be pretty modest even when he was the youngest player ever in Serie A... not like "Zlatan I'm God and everyone obey me" attitude. He's one of the good guys I'm sure.
    yeah, you got a point.
    forza, Valeri:tup:

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
    Forza Valery!

I've a good feeling about this one. Unlike Zlatan this one scores goals, and despite being young he's been 2 (?) years in Italy. I hope he succeeds at Juve.

Giacomo

Aug 24, 2006
    I always liked Valeri.Besides he is only 20 years old. It`s a pitty that he obly loaned to us. Hope will will buy full rights on him. He is relly going to be a superstar.

Palladino and Bojinov will be a nice attacking line for the future:)

Giacomo

Aug 24, 2006
    He could stay at Fiorentina or move to another club in high division but that`s what he said when moving to Juve: "When I heard that Juve wanted me it took 5 seconds to say YES".

Here you go, Valery!!! :)

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    Let's hope and see. He is not big enough to get official thread like the other players.
    But i also have a big hope for him.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    mnementh said:
    lets hope so

forza Boji

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)