Legrottaglie also to Genoa (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
not happy about strengthening out main rivals, i know u lot will say strengthen? but he may still do well in serie B

so if nicky snapped you leg-rottaglie was to leave it wud have to be to another division, not serie B

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jeeks said:
u wud?

I was just trying this new tyoe of spelling.

u seem to have a problem with my use of short cut texts, theres nothing terrible about it, other people use it, so why dont u scutter along and go pick somebody your own size :)

we've already spoken about your differences, and even u agreed to keep out of my way to prevent this happening again

MOD

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Erik-with-a-k said:
Lippi chokes too much, but he's the best of the lot yeah
Although Capello plays 70s-style Catenaccio you must admit he's a good coach if you want instant results. I also rate Ancelotti quite highly, except for his inability to play another tactic then his diamond midfield.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
What exactly do you all mean by coaches 'choking'? Players cracking under pressure I can understand, but it's not like Lippi panicked and played 8-0-2 with Peruzzi as a striker, did he?

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
when legro... first came to juve, he was a promising youngstar but he failed to express all his abilities in juve, i've always hoped he would play the way he used to play in chievo... but...

beto'92

Jul 20, 2006
We have replacements for him and his position should be given to youth players. They need experience so they can be ready for serie A. We could keep him and use him to help us get back up or loan him to a Serie A club for experience and maybe he would be up to our standards next year.

But we must develope our youth. Thats one of our best options.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
beto'92 said:
We have replacements for him and his position should be given to youth players. They need experience so they can be ready for serie A. We could keep him and use him to help us get back up or loan him to a Serie A club for experience and maybe he would be up to our standards next year.

But we must develope our youth. Thats one of our best options.

sorry to dissapoint u but we've loaned out the majority of our promising youth, or will be loaned out, as for promising youthful defenders we're pretty much left with piccolo,possibly 1 or 2 others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)