Palladino to Udinese (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

oh ffs quit bitching people. god knows if he will ever turn out to be a good player.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i swear if paro goes aswell i am actually going to send a petition of anger of their actions, fair enough we are in serie B and we have to make sacrifices, but that does not include selling off our youngsters.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Paro will have a central position in the new juve. i think DD see in Paro something of himself when he was young so paro will probably play more then gianni and zanetti imho

Feb 27, 2005
Would love for him to stay, he's still young though and with Delpi, Trez, Bojinov and Zalayeta i wonder how much time he will get to show what hes got. But i would like to find out neway.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
this svcks really. we should keep this guy, he was even ready to play for juve in serie C.. wtf, our management never learns from old mistakes.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    I don't see what the big problem is? Palladino was never going to find much space with the current frontline and Udinese are a competitive squad in Serie A, which will provide Palladino with some valuable experience. If he really is quality, he'll show it and then we can get him back.

This also gives more space to Bojinov, who is also very talented.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)