Juventus - Barcelona (1 Viewer)

graeme66

Mar 24, 2003
Hello!

I'm coming over for the Quarter Final from London, and have no idea where to sit in the ground. I've been to Turin before, but have never seen Juve play live. Can anyone tell me where would be best to sit? I really want to be in the heart of the atmosphere (would that be with the Ultras?) so I get the full experience, but wouldn't want to be the annoying and unwelcome Englishman.....

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
welcome to the forums..I saw your post earlier but I haven't been myself so i can't really help. I know a few of the english members here go to turin to watch the games, so I'm sure one of them will help you!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
atmosphere wise, jus pick a curve (second level)

Personally I prefer curva sud but thats jus a preference.
Views shit though!

Hope you know someone reliable to get tickets from,, That match will be close to sell out, and you cant buy curva tickets from the oficial website

Though if you can speak enough italian to get by, theres always plenty of people hanging around willing to rent their season ticket to you for a not too unreasonable fee.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
That match will be close to sell out
wne people say sell out, do they actually mean close to max.capacity or around 50k in attendance? Its just that in the past when matches have apparently been sold out the attendance figure has often been around 50-55k..is there some safety reason for this?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Welcome to the forums Graeme, but unfortunately I can't help you with your dilemma as I have never set foot in any European country bar England farless Turin, Italy. :down:

Maiya

Oct 2, 2002
I know that my question is off the supject, but why does it show that seats in the stidum are epmty most of the times?

OP

graeme66

Mar 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    I'll be supporting Juve, I saw them on TV when I was young and decided that Roberto Baggio as the best player ever. I'm not a big fan or anything - I support West Ham United in England. But I've been to Turin before and can get there easily, so when I saw the draw I decided to go. I'll never see a bigger Club match than this clash of the Titans!

I've ben trying to get tickets via the Juve website all morning, but can't get on the listicket.it website. Does anyone have any advice? I'd rather have a ticket before I go, but I'll get one outside the ground if I have to.

OP

graeme66

Mar 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    Aren't the seats empty just because Juve can't sell the tickets? I've heard that the atmosphere isn't good as the stadium is too big, so people don't go. Isn't that why they are rebuilding the ground with half the capacity?

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    try sites like ticketmaster, graeme, they might help.

we are rebullding the ground with half capacity as juve fans hate the stadium, too far away from the pitch, so we get poor attendances.

OP

graeme66

Mar 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    Managed to get tickets through the official site - it seems I managed to get one of the last ones (according to the site), but I find that hard to believe. I'm in Tribuna Ovest 3 Livello, it was all I could get so I don't care where it is! Cost me £50, job done!

Not long to go now......

Anyone else here going?

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
    right, apart from seatings at turin, i would to know if there's anybody suspended from the match.

we cannot lose to barca at home, it would end our chances of going to the semis. i hope ferrara and montero/iuliano will be on top form and make sure kluivert and saviola don't create too much trouble for us.

we also need to take advantage of our their defence as newcastle showed how they managed to stretch it when they played at SJP.

i predict either a victory by a one-goal margin *hopeful* or maybe a goal-less draw.

if we can't go through by beating barca, at least we can go through by away goals :D ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)