David Trezeguet - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 2
Page 2 of 866 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: David Trezeguet

Juventuz bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Trezegoal deserves all the praise. He is no magician with the ball, he is no entertainer, but he is a scoring machine and we have to thank him for many goals. Without him, Juve would not have been that successful. Merci beaucoup David!

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He is defenetly one of the best strikers, I am afraid that we are going to lose him.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Trez is the man. Possibly was best goal converter of all times in modern football.
    "Gol Di Del Piero" - Have there ever been sweetier words that this?

"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back into the same box." — Italian proverb

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I 'm wondering why we didn't have this thread before.
    Trzeguet is one of the best finishers in the world,he can touch the ball 3 times per game and score 3 goals.
    Essential player for us,and I think that DD must do everythinkg he can to keep him.It will be a pity to watch that kind of player in serie B but it is the only way to keep him.

I hope he is staying...Forza David Trzeguet

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tardelli warns Trez Sunday 13 August, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus director Marco Tardelli has urged Mauro Camoranesi and David Trezeguet to follow Pavel Nedved’s example in sticking with the troubled club.

Many of their top stars have already walked out after the demotion to Serie B as a result of the Calciopoli scandal, including Fabio Cannavaro, Gianluca Zambrotta, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Patrick Vieira, Emerson and Lilian Thuram.

It wasn’t a complete overhaul, though, as it’s claimed that ahead of the Trofeo Moretti win over Inter champions Alessandro Del Piero, Nedved, Gianluigi Buffon and Mauro Camoranesi went into the locker room to assure the younger members of the side they would stay and fight in Serie B.

“Pavel pointed the way forward right from the start and he’s a model professional who should inspire his teammates,” noted Tardelli. “It can’t be easy for a Ballon d’Or winner to find himself in Serie B, yet he immediately gave his unconditional consent to remain.”

The fans have criticised these sales, suggesting the new Bianconeri Board of Directors has weakened the team too much this summer.

“There are very highly paid players who demanded a wage increase to stay here,” revealed the former Under-21 Coach in ‘La Stampa’ newspaper.

“If someone doesn’t want to remain, unless of course he gets paid more, then he doesn’t represent my ideal player. The verdicts took a lot out of the club, as we lost revenue from the Champions League and Serie A.”

There are reports that Trezeguet’s contract negotiations this week are focused on a wage increase from the current £3.3m per season to £4m if he is to extend until 2010.

“I’m not naming names, it’s just the general attitude I don’t like. Camoranesi said it wasn’t so much an issue of money as one of motivation. I respect everyone’s ideas. If they haven’t got the enthusiasm for this adventure, then they’ll find other clubs and we’ll look for different solutions. If those two stay, then we won’t need further reinforcements, as that would be a very good squad for Serie B.”

Merely gaining promotion – albeit with a 17-point penalty to overcome – isn’t their only objective for this season.

Juventus could find themselves back in Europe within the year, as they’ll aim to conquer the Coppa Italia, a competition often snubbed by the big clubs. Victory would qualify them for the UEFA Cup in 2007-08.
    "Alone!, I'm alone! I'm a lonely, insignificant speck on a has-been planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun!"

Homer Simpson

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    finally, we take the coppa Italia seriously! roll on our 10th triumph and uefa cup here we come!
    "Alone!, I'm alone! I'm a lonely, insignificant speck on a has-been planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun!"

Homer Simpson

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1 of the best finishers in the world.

Forza Trezegol!

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    TREZEGOL has done so much for juve and if he stays i wiil appreciate him more....no like others who claim to be and funs ot $#@! team as a child.......

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juvechampions
    TREZEGOL has done so much for juve and if he stays i wiil appreciate him more....no like others who claim to be and funs ot $#@! team as a child.......
    Guess how????
    he look like this ...

Come on Trezegol make us proud!!!
    Sono Fiero Di Del Piero

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i'd rather loan him than keep him cause i wanna see DP and Bojinov play and make wonderful goals

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well i think we'll need all the players that we can keep we are going to have alot of games
    Anna Semenovich
    Kimberly Wyatt
    Leryn Franco
    Leyla Milani
    Jaime Koeppe
    ----------
    -284-

The Jackal

Cash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    His current situation depends only on money...

He wants a big increase for his wage to become 6 million...

If that's approved, he'll immediately sign a contract until 2010...

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeL
    His current situation depends only on money...

He wants a big increase for his wage to become 6 million...

If that's approved, he'll immediately sign a contract until 2010...
    soure? i doubt they would give him 6mil, that's a little over the top...but i do think we must do everythingwe can to keep him. this is what football italia says.

Quote Originally Posted by football_italia
    There are reports that Trezeguet’s contract negotiations this week are focused on a wage increase from the current £3.3m per season to £4m if he is to extend until 2010.
    Hold-up ball King
    Young Johan Cruyff

I hate strikers who "work hard". I like 'em scoring goals.
    QUANDO GIOCA SEGNA SEMPRE TREZEGUET!

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When you need goals, remember Trezegoal.
    "Be a JUVE fan or pray that your team wins "

Promising youngster

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You may had scored the winning goal against Italy in Euro 2000, but thank you Trezegoal for:

1. all the goals you scored for Juve
    2. missing the penalty in the WC06 final and giving the World Cup to the Azzuri...

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    2. missing the penalty in the WC06 final and giving the World Cup to the Azzuri...
    i wasn't too happy with that one.
    Hold-up ball King
    Young Johan Cruyff

I hate strikers who "work hard". I like 'em scoring goals.
    QUANDO GIOCA SEGNA SEMPRE TREZEGUET!

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I can't believe that the David Trezeguet thread is shorter than the Paro thread....

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll be the first to admit to having bashed Trezeguet over the past few years, I used to think him too one-dimensional and preferred someone more versatile, more multi-functional, if you like. In my defence he was going through a rather shoddy patch of form and getting injured too frequently for a player who plays a minor role in overall team play, for my tastes anyway. While I don't exactly take my words back I must say David has proven my concerns to be exaggerated somewhat, and the Zlatan experience has gone some way to convincing me that perhaps, in Trezeguet's case, less is indeed more.

Besides, I've learned its pretty hard to argue with a record like his. Forza Trezegol.
    Forza Il Risorgimento

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhizoid
    Trezeguet joined Juve at a difficult time for us Azzurri fans. We were still grumbling about the painful Euro 2000 defeat, which took alot of time to get over it.

Personally, I had trouble accepting him at first. Trezeguet to me was synonymous with that of a defeated Italy side that had six or seven Juventini at the helm.

TrezeGol was going to become our hero, despite the somewhat slow start...he proved he was a man of class, and combined well with Nedved and Del Piero.

"TrezeGooooooool, TrezeGoooooool, canteremo tutti quanti TrezeGoooooooooool!"

Grazie per tutti David!

Yea, i also had a problem accepting him...
    But since I knew he was a such great great player and he joined with my Juventus... Then I started to like him 'cos he was too good...

Forza Trezegol!!
    We hope you'd stayyyyy......
    The intoxication with power is worse than drunkeness with liquor and such, for who is drunk with power does not come to his senses before he falls (Vidura from Mahabharata)

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hes done soo much for us lets hope he stays
    ~"In the next five years I want to win the Champions League and the FIFA Club World Cup with Juve" ~

Forza Gigi Buffon!!