Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    Juve Bella said:
    lol really cute n funny i really miss miccoli :cry:

i love them all exept for moggi n his gang :p

thanks chimi :p

i miss them all including the former board, i guess i dont miss salvatore fresi, jees we spent 5 years trying to get him from inter, and he finally came and was the sh*ttest defender ever to have graced a juve shirt, since then juve have screwed inter over :p

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    i miss them all including the former board, i guess i dont miss salvatore fresi, jees we spent 5 years trying to get him from inter, and he finally came and was the sh*ttest defender ever to have graced a juve shirt, since then juve have screwed inter over :p
    fresi was the guy that Del Piero bamboozlled in the scudetto match of 1998 :D :agree: :pint:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Badass Devil said:
    i think we better hide this from the anti juve fans, as if they havnt got enuff ammo against us.

Why? They did it for charity.
    If anti-juve supporters won't like it, we'll have no problem in telling them where to stuff it :D

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #20
    isha00 said:
    Why? They did it for charity.
    If anti-juve supporters won't like it, we'll have no problem in telling them where to stuff it :D
    ye well juve are a charity club as we all know, but this... this is just sooooo gayyyyyy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)