juventus all time-11 (5 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i dont know if such a thread already exists,but if it does,then it might be pretty old.i just wanted to know what people over here think could be the possible greatest juventus 11 of all time.i know that apart from a few members,the others might not be aware the players the club had 30 or 40 ago.so the lineups posted might not make any sense at all.im just interested in how people build a juventus all time-11 with the limited or diverse knowledge that they have about the clubs history.wether they've read about the players in books,wether they've only seen footage,wether they only know about the players from word of mouth,or wether they've been lucky enough to see them play live..lets have it.

my lineup,courtesy of my limited knowledge,would look something like this :

-------------------zoff---------------
---?-----gentile----scirea---cabrini
--------------------------?----------------------
----?---------------------------------------nedved
--------------------platini----------------
-------------del piero--------boniperti----------

1)the players in bold are the ones that i think are very likely to be there in a juventus all time 11.
2)the question marks represent positions that i dont know how to fill as im only aware of players that played in those positions in the recent past.and i dont know if they can be regarded as being better the ones that played in these positions before their time.
3)the players that are not in bold,are the ones that i think are debatable.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
salman said:
i dont know if such a thread already exists,but if it does,then it might be pretty old.i just wanted to know what people over here think could be the possible greatest juventus 11 of all time.i know that apart from a few members,the others might not be aware the players the club had 30 or 40 ago.so the lineups posted might not make any sense at all.im just interested in how people build a juventus all time-11 with the limited or diverse knowledge that they have about the clubs history.wether they've read about the players in books,wether they've only seen footage,wether they only know about the players from word of mouth,or wether they've been lucky enough to see them play live..lets have it.

my lineup,courtesy of my limited knowledge,would look something like this :

-------------------zoff---------------
---?-----gentile----scirea---cabrini
--------------------------?----------------------
----?---------------------------------------nedved
--------------------platini----------------
-------------del piero--------boniperti----------

1)the players in bold are the ones that i think are very likely to be there in a juventus all time 11.
2)the question marks represent positions that i dont know how to fill as im only aware of players that played in those positions in the recent past.and i dont know if they can be regarded as being better the ones that played in these positions before their time.
3)the players that are not in bold,are the ones that i think are debatable.
no john charles,ferrara, omar sivori, tortella toricelli and how on gods earth did u miss chimi!!! :tdown:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ok, here's mine:

...............................Buffon.....................

...Scirea........Ferrara.........Gentile........Cabrini..

.............................Conte....................

...Boniperti........................................Nedved..

............................Platini......................

................Bettega.............Del Piero (C)....

- Buffon. Cause I think he already surpassed the great Dino :agree:

- Boniperti used to play as RMF part of his career.

- Sux to leave greats as Sivori, Zidane, Baggio, Charles, Vialli, Zoff and etc. out

Viva La Grande Juve !!!

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Hard to make a eleven like this but i try...

--------Zoff-----------
Scirea---Ferrara----Gentile

------conte---------
Platini----zidane

----baggio----

dp----vialli

Bench: Buffon, Cabrini, Montero, Paulo Sousa, DD, Sivori, Ravanelli, Bettega
Trainer: Trapattoni

But this team is not balanced yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)