Watford hold Inter. (Inter back on form) (3 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
as some of u know i went to see my local team watford play inter, wot a f*cking match! i got loadsa vids including me of 1 shouting forza juve at the inter team coach with cordoba showing hand gestures back at me calling me a w*nker, but that was f*cking awesome, wen marlon king scored, the whole stadium errupted, yes i wore my juve shirt, and got into some fights with interisti's shame i havnt got tht on vid :( but ill up load the vids tonite and post them either tonite or tomoz!

as always inter got a scrappy cheap undeserved goal, watford absolutly cained them, martins and adriano were so innefective!

Inter’s summer tour continues with a 1-1 draw at Vicarage Road thanks to a late strike from youngster Marco Andreolli.

There were good early chances for both sides with King, Young, Dejan Stankovic and Adriano, whose effort was well held by goalkeeper Lee. New Watford signing Danny Shittu combined with Lee to keep out Obafemi Martins on the stroke of half-time.

It was the Hornets who broke through on the hour mark with King’s low right-foot finish, having turned Walter Samuel in defence. Inter earned a point 15 minutes from time when Andreolli was quick to meet David Pizarro’s cross from the right.

“I am fairly satisfied with the performance, especially considering the hard training work we did yesterday,” Roberto Mancini told the official Inter website.

“I didn’t expect us to be very sharp against a side that is physically at a more advanced stage of preparation. We did some good things, some not so good, but that’s only normal. We had promising first half chances and the important thing is to create opportunities. The goal we conceded was only due to a distraction.”

Mancio again tested out the 4-3-3 system with Martins and Santiago Solari stretching the opposition defence.

“Martins always tends to gravitate towards the centre, so our play was mostly down the left with Solari,” explained the tactician.

The former Lazio boss also commented on the arrival of Hernan Crespo from Chelsea this week, beating competition from rivals Milan.

“He knows how to score goals and all the rest. Hernan is hooking up with a series of strikers at our disposal in a very good squad and I think he can be of help to the others.”

Inter: Julio Cesar (Toldo 46), Cordoba (Andreolli 64), Zanetti (Fautario 76), Stankovic, Samuel (Marino 76), Pizarro (Belaid 83), Adriano (Cesar 46), Maicon (Bonucci 83), Dacourt (Cambiasso 46), Solari (Choutos 64), Martins (Slavkovski 83)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Badass Devil said:
as some of u know i went to see my local team watford play inter, wot a f*cking match! i got loadsa vids including me of 1 shouting forza juve at the inter team coach with cordoba showing hand gestures back at me calling me a w*nker, but that was f*cking awesome, wen marlon king scored, the whole stadium errupted, yes i wore my juve shirt, and got into some fights with interisti's shame i havnt got tht on vid :( but ill up load the vids tonite and post them either tonite or tomoz!

as always inter got a scrappy cheap undeserved goal, watford absolutly cained them, martins and adriano were so innefective!
Not quite the way i would have described the match or watfords generally low key support... (though bolstered by the extra turn out of a large number of watfords ever expanding italian community backing inter).. but then maybe you saw something different than we did in rouse...

It was an entertaining match and a relatively fun evening though...

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    Respaul said:
    Not quite the way i would have described the match or watfords generally low key support... (though bolstered by the extra turn out of a large number of watfords ever expanding italian community backing inter).. but then maybe you saw something different than we did in rouse...

It was an entertaining match and a relatively fun evening though...

were u there? if so where did u sit? had the best seat in the house, in the rookery end in between the corner flag and goals

man 13,000 fans, and about 5 inter fans (if u wana call them that) lol did any1 see me shout forza juve at the inter team coach as it drove by with ivan cordoba giving me the w*nker hand gesture?

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    were u there? if so where did u sit? had the best seat in the house, in the rookery end in between the corner flag and goals

man 13,000 fans, and about 5 inter fans (if u wana call them that) lol did any1 see me shout forza juve at the inter team coach as it drove by with ivan cordoba giving me the w*nker hand gesture?
    was he smiling as well when he did that to you ? otherwise, the whole world can have a different opinion of him later on

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11
    edpiero said:
    was he smiling as well when he did that to you ? otherwise, the whole world can have a different opinion of him later on

nah the whole inter team were looking at me in shock that there are still some defiant jvue fans out there who want to get their voices heard, if i had known that i was gona see the team bus drive passed me, i wuda thrown an egg or sumthing, they kinda turned up out of knowhere, well i guess my defiance kinda shook inter up a little as they were poooooooooor! in all honesty 1-1 was a harsh result on watford, as watford shuda had 2 peno's which the ref waved away, and martins, omfg diving c*nt he played the ref for a mug tonite.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    k cheers, ill work thru the nite if i have too, ill put all these clips into 1 big movie, as soon as im done ill post it, i mite be a few hrs tho.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Badass Devil said:
    As i said in my post, we were in Rouse.. Which was made of mostly local italians either backing inter or not really bothered who won...

Lower stand, backing onto the food outlet. I was in my Scirea shirt nd sup club colours with a group of 8 juve fans, practicing some songs ready for Birra Moretti

Maybe its jus that im used to far more enthusiastic fans, but in my view the watford fans were as weak as they have been for every match ive attended there since the glory days of the early eighties... they knew how to make real noise back then...

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #16
    Respaul said:
    As i said in my post, we were in Rouse.. Which was made of mostly local italians either backing inter or not really bothered who won...

Lower stand, backing onto the food outlet. I was in my Scirea shirt nd sup club colours with a group of 8 juve fans, practicing some songs ready for Birra Moretti

Maybe its jus that im used to far more enthusiastic fans, but in my view the watford fans were as weak as they have been for every match ive attended there since the glory days of the early eighties... they knew how to make real noise back then...

the noise was a little inconsistant, but it was only 13,000 fans, but then wot is there to sing wen u only see inter lofting long balls to the left flank, which was easily dealt with.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #17
    It was the Hornets who broke through on the hour mark with King’s low right-foot finish, having turned Walter Samuel in defence. Inter earned a point 15 minutes from time when Andreolli was quick to meet David Pizarro’s cross from the right.

“I am fairly satisfied with the performance, especially considering the hard training work we did yesterday,” Roberto Mancini told the official Inter website.

“I didn’t expect us to be very sharp against a side that is physically at a more advanced stage of preparation. We did some good things, some not so good, but that’s only normal. We had promising first half chances and the important thing is to create opportunities. The goal we conceded was only due to a distraction.”

Mancio again tested out the 4-3-3 system with Martins and Santiago Solari stretching the opposition defence.

“Martins always tends to gravitate towards the centre, so our play was mostly down the left with Solari,” explained the tactician.

The former Lazio boss also commented on the arrival of Hernan Crespo from Chelsea this week, beating competition from rivals Milan.

“He knows how to score goals and all the rest. Hernan is hooking up with a series of strikers at our disposal in a very good squad and I think he can be of help to the others.”

Inter: Julio Cesar (Toldo 46), Cordoba (Andreolli 64), Zanetti (Fautario 76), Stankovic, Samuel (Marino 76), Pizarro (Belaid 83), Adriano (Cesar 46), Maicon (Bonucci 83), Dacourt (Cambiasso 46), Solari (Choutos 64), Martins (Slavkovski 83)

hehehe whoops :D :toast:

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #19
    rokkstar said:
    Badass Devil, you are really one badass devil! :p

Hah, how was the look on Cordoba's face?

the players were in a state of shock that there was actually a juve fan in a juve shirt and scarf shouting forza juve at them, i got the video of it on my fone, tho im sorry its not that clear, but u get like a sec long frame of cordoba giving me the w*nker gesture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)