For the ones that think Juve should spend more... (2 Viewers)

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
There was going to come a part II
of my Rome is Crumbling
talking about Roma
I guess this new part must be included

Will soon post part II

Roma transfer policy is if possible even worse then LAzio's

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Roma and Lazio plus six Serie B sides have failed in their first attempt to be registered for the new season.

Italian Football Federation rules state that clubs must meet certain financial requirements before they can be officially cleared to start the new season.

The two Roman clubs plus the Serie B sides – Fiorentina, Genoa, Messina, Napoli, Palermo and Verona – have until July 25 to appeal against today’s decision and until July 29 to regulate their economical position.

Reports suggest that Roma and Verona should be able to easily resolve their problems but the four other clubs have debts to clear in order to be allowed to take part in the new campaign.

Football Italia

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I think that Juve are at safe hands, and hopefully we will remain financially succesful for the coming years :strong:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
At least we can stop being concerned with Roma snatching away Davids. They won't be shopping now. Like it says, Roma won't have problems, cause Sensi will bail them out if they won't sell. But the tomato business is definitely not going well lately.

I'm wondering if anyone knows exactly how much money they (Lazio, Roma, Napoli) have to get?

OP
Spartacus

Spartacus

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    Also if Verona has problems I'm thinking that Mutu could have more chances to end up in Juve as now Verona cannot request any price they want.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    What we are forgetting is that neither Roma nor Lazio are powerhouses in Europe, they just have rich benefactors. But to be honest i can understand why Lazio are suffering but where did Roma's come from?

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    but where did Roma's come from?
    This will be explained soon

but let just start of by looking at sum of their transfers

Capello buys expensive and sells cheap

Also buying Batistuta for over 30$ million at 31 is not good buisness

how much will they ever get back from him........
    I will go into this later......

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Spartacus ] ++
    Also if Verona has problems I'm thinking that Mutu could have more chances to end up in Juve as now Verona cannot request any price they want.
    they can.but not for much longer.look at lazio. they're still sticking to their 30m price for nesta.:sad::sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)