Brokers in Italy expect Juve back to Serie A (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
At 3.15 pm, Juventus had been suspended limit up:superhapp , having last traded up 10.28 pct at 2.07 eur just before 3 pm. The Mibtel was down 0.81 pct to 28,030.

"There are strong volumes. The speculation continues after last week's renewal of Nike's sponsorship even if Juventus is relegated to Serie B," said one broker, referring to the second football division.

"Another, perhaps more important factor, is that the sentence could be lighter and that Juventus remains in Serie A:eyebrows: ," she said.

However, this broker said there is no specific news on the penalties, and that the next appeal stage is due to be decided Aug 18.

Brokers said that the latest speculation is that Juventus would stay in Serie A, but with a larger points deduction.

Another positive factor for Juventus is that its finances will be boosted by the sale of top players, a number of whom have already left. There are also reports that other players are reluctant to play in Serie B, and they, too, could be sold.

http://www.sharewatch.com/story.php?storynumber=179169

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think it is fairly set in stone that Juve will not be in Serie A this season but I do agree that the sales of top personel could help bolster the charge back to the top in a season or so or whenever Juve gets promoted. Props to Lilliana for being realistic on this matter and not spouting the normal "we believe" crap that will ultimately end in dissapointment.

klvipabc

Aug 5, 2006
this is not a dream, but a fact.
actually, during last 1 month, i never thought Forza Juve would really be in serie B, we would be back just before sep. comes, believe me!

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
hmmmm, with 5 key players gone are we still Serie A material? course, the attack is out-standing, but the MCs and DCs.....still serie A would be good, but they'd fuk us ova with a -30 penalty :( i think we shuld stay in B

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
i doubt we will be in serie a. Although it would be the right thing to do, its not in line with the illogical thinking of Italy.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Finally!One single small light in the end of a tunnel.
I think,that, this is only good news in last two months.
Nevertheless about sold players.
It is the biggest shame for the sport in the world at all,icons and giants like Juve to be in serie B.
Ten times better in Serie A ,does not matter how many points deduction, than be in serie B.
Even with this team we will f..k Inter anywhere we want.
FORZA JUVE SEMPRE.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Dukoski said:
Finally!One single small light in the end of a tunnel.
I think,that, this is only good news in last two months.
Nevertheless about sold players.
It is the biggest shame for the sport in the world at all,icons and giants like Juve to be in serie B.
Ten times better in Serie A ,does not matter how many points deduction, than be in serie B.
Even with this team we will f..k Inter anywhere we want.
FORZA JUVE SEMPRE.
:tup:

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Donsazio said:
hmmmm, with 5 key players gone are we still Serie A material? course, the attack is out-standing, but the MCs and DCs.....still serie A would be good, but they'd fuk us ova with a -30 penalty :( i think we shuld stay in B
You will see how competitive we are.
Just the things to become true to be in serie A.
Especcially for Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)