The best thing in life.. (1 Viewer)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I dont know where to put this thread but anyway if you think that it should be somewhere else feel free to move'it.

I just finished playing PS2 with my friend and today was the first time i play since Zambrotta and the other guys left. I removed the players and added the young guys like Palladino etc, and the other transfers like Marchionni and C.Zanetti. I didnt use Camoranesi or Vieira, of course the team became very weak compared to Madrid, Barca, Inter. I lost my first game 2-1, then lost the 2nd to Barca 3-2. And finally won my 3rd game 2-1 over Inter. I was depressed at the beginning to see my friends using my players, the ones whom i always considerd mine. I was also depressed because i felt that my team is inferior to them. And because i thought about it in real life. But then it hit me, its not about the players.

Its about Juventus, the club and the shirt. What we are going through now will make every good moment better for us as fans. Its not all about winning or losing, its about having a team that you love. A bunch of players who give their all to the club and thats everything. Thats life, we sure now are knocked down and people make fun of us, insult us and try to make us feel bad.But we will get up again, and when we do (trust me you dont realise it now) we will all experience the greatest feelings ever. Feelings better than winning 10x world cups and 20 CL. All these things make me love my club even more, because that feeling of happiness whenever i see this black and white shirt can never be taken away.

This roller coaster of events, since our Champions League exit made me realise how much i really love this club. There were days where i felt like crying, and other days i felt angry and i was in rage. But not untill today, that i realised that we are truly lucky to be alive in one of the most crucial moments in our club history. When we will get up again and trust me we will, the players who did it and the fans who stood by their club will be in the legend of a great team who exprienced everything with the same heart and will. These feelings my friends are the best thing in life, better than winning the CL. This is only a chapter in the life of the greatest football club ever.And being a Juve supporter is my trophey that i will hold high till the day i die.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Juventinho, you just wrote down my exact feelings (I too play PS2, regularly, I too edit the squad, and I too will always play with Juve, no matter what.)

Respect. +rep

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Right or wrong, many Juve fans have a reputation for being uninformed, casual fans with little loyalty to anything other than a regular guarantee of championships. This will prove otherwise. :tup:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
great post mate.. same feeling here.. I am proud of being a juventino.. my friends ask me all the time: so which team will you support from now on after your team is in serie B..
I allways answer: I am now juventino more than ever.. I will never change it, because juve is much more than a club for me. It is nice to see you all here, people who feel the same like me.

Forza juve

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
man this is one of the greatest posts ever,u made me feel like this serie b thing is the best thing that happened to us (The Supporters)!!!!!!!!!! I hope every Juventini could read & understand this post!!! FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
I think that returning to serie a with -17 points will be the greatest achievement ever made by the club & these players will be remembered more than the 1985 team & 1996 team who both won the champions!

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
THE CHAMPIONS said:
I think that returning to serie a with -17 points will be the greatest achievement ever made by the club & these players will be remembered more than the 1985 team & 1996 team who both won the champions!
you might be right about that. :agree:

This definitely makes Pavel the greatest foreign juventino ever !

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
lol Don't forget that Del Piero was both in 96 and will be in this future team ;)

So, who's the greatest Juventino again? :D

They're both great enough :agree:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
I think a club that gets Juve back to Serie A will be remembered more than any of our scudetto-winning clubs, save maybe our CL-winning clubs.

And the players? Yes, I think these names will go down in history perhaps more than the CL winners to be honest. It's one thing to be a champion. It's another to show character as well.

OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    I am a Juventus fan since 1996 and today i think i was reborn as one. I truly hope that everyone of you experience what i experienced today. What i feel now cant be described in words. But lets just say that i feel invincible and i feel that nothing can bring me down. Today is the day where i found out the truth. And i really hope that you can all find it. I cant wait till the season starts so i can watch the boys start one of the most important chapters in Juventus history. A chapter that will be rememberd forever in the Juventus legend. I never been more proud of supporting this club as i am now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)