Milestone (1 Viewer)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Since I did not make a thread for my one year anniversary, I thought I'd at least make one for my 1000th post.

After finding these forums during the Euro 2004, I have not only started to cut my wrists in anguish and frustration, but I've also expanded my knowledge of football and a bunch of other things in a way I did not expect when I registered.

Alright, the first part isn't true, and while not too far-fetched, I've actually enjoyed my time here. Most of you aren't too bad, and I'd write down a list of mentions and other typical anniversary thread stuff if I knew I wouldn't forget a bunch of people.

Thank you. :kiss:

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Welcome to the forums, Sadomin. I hope you like it here and choose to stay, we need more swedes.

OP

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    Sir Sebastian said:
    Welcome to the forums, Sadomin. I hope you like it here and choose to stay, we need more swedes.
    While I think it's too late for a welcome, and that we have more than enough Swedes, I thank you. :D

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Morra10 said:
    damn i should of opened a 1k thread....... probably better i didnt noone would of posted in it :(

congrats dude
    nah save it for 5k when you get used to people and know them betetr

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Congrats to both Sadomin and Morra10. Stick around, and one day, you too can be like Erikkkkkk - nearly 30,000 posts on an internet forum.

OP

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    Thanks everyone,

mikhail said:
    Congrats to both Sadomin and Morra10. Stick around, and one day, you too can be like Erikkkkkk - nearly 30,000 posts on an internet forum.
    Comparing Morra's join date and post count with mine, I'd say he has a slight advantage. :p

Continuing like this, I'll reach 30,000 in 40 years or so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)