Luis Jimenez (1 Viewer)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Dominic,

I totally agree - great player with excellent technical skills.
However, I do think he would be useful with his versatility. In an modern game with many games, versatillity is an attribute one cannot emphasis enough.

Just looking at the transfer speculations, I am being convinced more and more that we are intent on 4-3-3 next season.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Erik-with-a-k said:
4-3-3 is going to blow up. Where the hell would you put Nedved in 4-3-3 anyway? Left flank? :undecide:

More like a 4-3-1-2 with Neddy behind the strikers, give him a free role.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Erik-with-a-k said:
So three defensive midfielders? Aahh we're back from bizarro world
Mr Erik. It doesnt have to be 3 def/mid but we could always change during the game to 4-4-2 with neddy going left/mid. Depending who we put in the middle 3. I personally woulnt go too defensive. Just the one def/mid would do. ATTACK! ATTACK!:D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Gep D'Messiah said:
Mr Erik. It doesnt have to be 3 def/mid but we could always change during the game to 4-4-2 with neddy going left/mid. Depending who we put in the middle 3. I personally woulnt go too defensive. Just the one def/mid would do. ATTACK! ATTACK!:D
YOU wouldn't, no. I actually have hopes of a more attacking Juve now that Deschamps took over. He better live up to that

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Erik-with-a-k said:
YOU wouldn't, no. I actually have hopes of a more attacking Juve now that Deschamps took over. He better live up to that

Oh hell yeah! DD has already stated that HIS Juve will be more offensive. Love to hear that kinda talk. :smoke:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Badass Devil said:
doesnt jimenez now play for our serie B rivals - ternana? mind u we are on good terms with that club as we bought miccoli from them
You call that good terms? They screwed us over, pawned Miccoli off on us. Bah...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Its not the first time we're being linked to Jimenez a far as I know, he's a decent player but seems a little raw. I wouldn't mind him at all though.

Everblue

Jul 12, 2006
Juventus are showing their interest for Luis Jimenez, a Chilean midfielder property of Ternana. The player did very well during the last part of last season, when he played with Fiorentina. Jimenez did not join his team mates for the start of the new season, instead he remained in Chile to learn his future. There are many clubs interested in him - Inter, Lazio, Sampdoria, Atletico Madrid and Arsenal. Ternana is asking for 7 million euros which according to these clubs are excessive for Jimenez. Juventus are hoping that Ternana put the price down a bit in order to add Jimenez to their squad.

www.cafejuventus.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)