where do i go from here ??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I've recently split up with my gf who i was with for about 4 years, i dont think i can ever get over it, as i was too attached to her, rite now i feel a sense of emptiness, tho ive tried to use football as a remedy to drown my sorrows, but it hasnt work, she meant a hell of alot to me, she was like my best friends, sum1 i cud always share my problems with, or have a laugh with, now all of it has gone, so what can i do? anyone got any suggestions? what wud u guys do if u were in my situation?

cheers :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ask yourself: what would King Chimi do? ;)

No, I feel for you man, having been through something like that myself in the past. Unfortunately there are no quick answers... it all takes time. And if you go in knowing that, you're going to have realistic expectations.

So I say step one is to recognize there are no quick fixes. But you will get there. We all do.

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
buddy.. a lot of ppl know what that feels like.. including mysef.. and like swag says, it all takes time.. there's nothing that u can do that will fix it just like that.. what does help move on, is to find a new focus in ur life, and concentrate on that.. this could be family, friends, work.. whatever it takes to boost ur self esteem.. so take it one step at a time.. life goes on.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes, best thing to do really. Think about it, trying to cope with it would be a long and painful process. Jumping off a building on the other hand would be quick and effective.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Andy it seems that u have focused all ur attention on making Chimenti a 1000 times better than he really is & your doin a fine job so far,even if ur the only one that believes it.

As the others recommended,jumping off a bridge would help but thats like so 1995.Try skydiving without a parrachute,should be exhilirating & effective.:tup:

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    Byrone said:
    Andy it seems that u have focused all ur attention on making Chimenti a 1000 times better than he really is & your doin a fine job so far,even if ur the only one that believes it.

As the others recommended,jumping off a bridge would help but thats like so 1995.Try skydiving without a parrachute,should be exhilirating & effective.:tup:
    correction: hes a 1000 times better than u think he is :p

why use heights as a way to kill myself? why not use something quicker, and less messy.

urgh u kno wwot i really do feel like committing suicide after shes found sum1 else alredi, jees it feels like she always had sum1 else in the wings

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    I've recently split up with my gf who i was with for about 4 years, i dont think i can ever get over it, as i was too attached to her, rite now i feel a sense of emptiness, tho ive tried to use football as a remedy to drown my sorrows, but it hasnt work, she meant a hell of alot to me, she was like my best friends, sum1 i cud always share my problems with, or have a laugh with, now all of it has gone, so what can i do? anyone got any suggestions? what wud u guys do if u were in my situation?

cheers :cry:
    andy mate trust me it will all work out.
    trust me i split up with my gf of 3 and a half years at christmas time, i was devastated, i thought i had lost the love of my life and i was really depressed. i couldnt eat for days, i couldnt sleep for weeks, which was when i rekindled my relationship with my beloved ganjabis:smoke: oh sweet sweet herb

then i realised tat i had been brilliant to her, and also i had put up with a lot of shit from her over the time we were together, (i had put up with it coz she was a hottie) and i really could not have done any more to keep her happy.
    it was then i got myself together and realised that this wasnt the end of teh world, in fact it was a new opportunity. i went out and started to enjoy myself and then found my current gf, who is really nice.

i mean you are 18 years old and this was your first real love so trust me when i tell you that you will get through this and find a new girl soon enough.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Dude! trust me. You'll get over this shit. Its not a case of what we'll do. Its yourself that has to be strong. Its a fuct situation i know but Think positive.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    hurry up, start the season already, i wana see my old lady in action :cry:

u know wot ive learnt from relationships?

Football is like a marriage, you're married to your team, and you can never possibly split (unless you're an inter fan and actually had a reality check)

you may lose your girl friend but bare in mind, your true love is with your club and that will never go.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Altair said:
    yes stop living your life through someone else, instead hang it on the fotunes of a soccer team, you my friend are on a path to success :tdown:
    :howler:

This has got to be the post of the month.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    time heals all wounds...

you are young, and have plenty of time to find and settle down with the right woman

In the meantime, have fun with them all !!! (use protection)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)