Agnelli To Blame. (1 Viewer)

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
I know that most of you will say that I am crazy and a fool, however, in my opinion; I think that the Anelli family is responsible for what happened to juve, you can find out for yourself if you continue following the string to the end.

For more then 7 years I have questioned the acts of Moggi. For more then 7 years I have waited for and Agnelli to step up and show Berlusconi and Moratti who is boss in Italy but no buddy did. I have heard and read once that Agnelli are like the royal family in Italia, but they didn't do much to help juve financially at least compared to Berlusconi and Moratti. Moratti, spend a well over a billion dollars in the past 10 years, I am sure Berlusconi did as well.

Let us go back to our problem, Agnellis, I have no problem with them, I am only questioning their carelessness towards juve, and how they handed the club to unworthy people, people like Moggi. I have always talked about Moggi and co in the other forums on how they are bad apples and how they are ruining juve, but people kept telling me that I am crazy and not a true fan because I hate Moggi thus I hate success thus I hate juve. So for the past 3 to 4 years I didn't comment on the actions of Moggi, until now. What I want to say is if Agnellis had ran and had complete control and spent more money, which I am sure they won't have missed it because of their vast and large assets that surpasses even Berlusconi's, we wouldn't be in the mess we are right now. I hope that they have learned their lesson and help juve in every possible way they can, and put no limit to their spending next season when we return back to Seria A so that we continue to conquer Italia and someday Europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
So you're gonna condemn the Agnelli name for one mistake? When so many other good things have happened to this club because of them?

OP
Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    Jem83 said:
    So you're gonna condemn the Agnelli name for one mistake? When so many other good things have happened to this club because of them?
    you got to understand, that mistake is not any mistake that happened for a day or two, it has been going for several years untill the fiered the risponsible guys.
    and i didn't say they didn't do anything to the club, i wish they have did more.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Batigol said:
    you got to understand, that mistake is not any mistake that happened for a day or two, it has been going for several years untill the fiered the risponsible guys.
    and i didn't say they didn't do anything to the club, i wish they have did more.
    yeah but it's still 1 mistake.
    showing faith in The Triade = 1 mistake.

I have never and will never question Agnelli's love for this club.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Their carelessness towards juve? not helping juve financially? How can you even say things like that?
    The Agnelli family have been here since the beginning. If it wasn't for them we would be a team composed of plumbers, butchers, and bakers blending together for a bit of calcio on sunday afternoon.

About the financial support: would you rather have a Moratti or Abramovich figure to pump billions in the club?? What next? when he leaves you're bankrupt for sure, so you can't afford to disagree with him. And ask an Inter fan how it is to have such a rich yet football-ignorant man to run your club.
    The Agnelli have found the ideal blend between pumping money and let the club live by it's own strength. It's them we should thank for being one of the only financially stable clubs in the world. And, ironically, Giraudo.

The elder generation of the Agnelli has ended with the death of the most regretted Gianni, but look who was the first to take the things in hands when the whole board resigned: John Elkann. Yes, the heir of the Agnelli.
    And again, he didn't try to take everything over by himself, but made it possible for us to have a new president and a new board very quick and in a very calm atmosphere.
    I don't know if you realise how difficult that is.

The only thing I can understand is your blaming for letting Juve be run by people like Moggi. For their defence, I'll say they took a calculated risk. They hired a man who was known for being fishy, yet very influential and efficient. The means he used were illegal, maybe, but they brought us succes and glory. That is how Italy worked in the seventies, nineties and still does today.

Sep 28, 2002
    hiring moggi wasnt a mistake. who wouldve thought it would end like this. sure, one can have a problem with his favourite team being run like a businness, a thing i hate about todays football, but at the time agnellis hired the people who were the best at the time. again, people can cry foul about triade right now (oh the hypocrisy) but if it werent for them god knows where juventus would be by now. personally i believe moggi started the whole calciopoli affair only after he started to think that he's untouchable. and he was wrong, now juve suffer, but blaming agnellis on this is preposterous

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    Geof said:
    Their carelessness towards juve? not helping juve financially? How can you even say things like that?
    The Agnelli family have been here since the beginning. If it wasn't for them we would be a team composed of plumbers, butchers, and bakers blending together for a bit of calcio on sunday afternoon.

About the financial support: would you rather have a Moratti or Abramovich figure to pump billions in the club?? What next? when he leaves you're bankrupt for sure, so you can't afford to disagree with him. And ask an Inter fan how it is to have such a rich yet football-ignorant man to run your club.
    The Agnelli have found the ideal blend between pumping money and let the club live by it's own strength. It's them we should thank for being one of the only financially stable clubs in the world. And, ironically, Giraudo.

The elder generation of the Agnelli has ended with the death of the most regretted Gianni, but look who was the first to take the things in hands when the whole board resigned: John Elkann. Yes, the heir of the Agnelli.
    And again, he didn't try to take everything over by himself, but made it possible for us to have a new president and a new board very quick and in a very calm atmosphere.

The only thing I can understand is your blaming for letting Juve be run by people like Moggi. For their defence, I'll say they took a calculated risk. They hired a man who was known for being fishy, yet very influential and efficient. The means he used were illegal, maybe, but they brought us succes and glory. That is how Italy worked in the seventies, nineties and still does today.
    for the first Bold part, i always have loved Agnellis and i know that with out them the club won't stand.

for the second part, now any fan espicially the inter fans, will say the billions that were wasted in the past years were because of juve and milan cheating. and becasue of that argument that will make moratti a great football man if juve and milan hadn't cheated. and for the other bold part, that is the reason why i thing moggi saying that there was disadvantages on the side of juve, Agnelli weren't helping as much as scuni and moratti. and yet again Agnelli should have waited untill the last minute to fix things.

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #13
    Fliakis said:
    hiring moggi wasnt a mistake. who wouldve thought it would end like this. sure, one can have a problem with his favourite team being run like a businness, a thing i hate about todays football, but at the time agnellis hired the people who were the best at the time. again, people can cry foul about triade right now (oh the hypocrisy) but if it werent for them god knows where juventus would be by now. personally i believe moggi started the whole calciopoli affair only after he started to think that he's untouchable. and he was wrong, now juve suffer, but blaming agnellis on this is preposterous

You post make a lot of sense, I will come back later.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Batigol said:
    for the second part, now any fan espicially the inter fans, will say the billions that were wasted in the past years were because of juve and milan cheating. and becasue of that argument that will make moratti a great football man if juve and milan hadn't cheated.
    And you are accepting that as a valid point?

Batigol said:
    and for the other bold part, that is the reason why i thing moggi saying that there was disadvantages on the side of juve, Agnelli weren't helping as much as scuni and moratti. and yet again Agnelli should have waited untill the last minute to fix things.
    Moratti helping Inter??

I'm not even talking about titles here, but look at the mess Moratti made in Inter. He put more than 500 Millions Euros in this team, and can you name me one player that has succeeded? I mean really succeed?

The Agnelli had, and still have (credits to John Elkann), the intelligence of letting the work done by the guys who knew how to handle things, and they had a huge success with it.
    I hate it when an industrial stinking rich guy starts to play with a football team like it was a toy.

Now tell me, honestly; who would you prefer for Juve? Silvio Berlusconi, Massimo Moratti, or the Agnelli family?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Batigol, without the Agnelli family there is no Juventus, and you would now be talking of how excited you are about how your favorite team, Real Madrid, just hired an exciting new coach :pumpkin:

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Geof said:

couldnt have said it better myself.

the agnelli's really helped this club, since a long time ago. One of the reasons that this club has been so successful is that they left the football for the ppl who knew how to deal with it.To some extent berlusconi did the same thing, and u could say that both clubs have been more successful than inter.Where the oil baron always took matters into his own hands, and look where they r ? No scudetto 10+ years now.
    Inter were not cheated, ffs they lost a championship on the last day, back in 02.The last day!!!

Hiring the triade although had a disastorous end,was the right decision at the time.The team had been on the top for the a long time, finances perfect and almost everything was going smoothly.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    Geof said:
    I'm not even talking about titles here, but look at the mess Moratti made in Inter. He put more than 500 Millions Euros in this team, and can you name me one player that has succeeded? I mean really succeed?
    exactly, inter fans can keep claiming they didn't win titles because of cheating, but they can't explain why their whole transfer campaigns is messed up... giving up on players like pirlo, seedorf, cannavaro (!).. doing little with players like baggio, zamorano, recoba, messing the whole ronaldo affair, completely destroying promising talents ....

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Agnelli made Juve into what it is. What about all the years b4 Moggi, where Agnelli built up the club? Agnelli instilled a discpline into Juve, which has seperated it from Inter, Milan, etc. Financially was no differently. He certainly wasn't cheap, but spent it wisely, and imo, did a great job.

He ran FIAT, largest coorporation in Italy. U cant have expected him to know everything. Management were given the freedom to do what they want, and thats where the mistake was, hardly Agnelli's fault.

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #20
    i understand what are you saying guys. However, we are not in la liga, where the teams depend on themselves for financial power, like Real and Barca.

in italy it is different, we are fighting to financial powers, Moratti whoes check book is always open, and Berliscuni who also use money, media and politics.
    while Agnelli hand the power of presense and paying some money for the club, which in my opinion wasn't enough.
    i know that during the times of the late great Giovanni Agnelli, neither Moratti nor Berluscuni could open his mouth, PM on not. Giovanni will distroy him.

what i want to say here is the lack of money drove Moggi to his acts.
    i am sure that most of you remeber the news before the begining of the last season, where Fiat officials and Agnelli members said they will not pay money fo finance any transfer. our former president Stevens, siad if we want to buy a new player we have to burn the wood we have. i believe all that drove Moggi to what did all those year, and i believe that is the disadvantage that he was talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)