Michele Padovano (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
he is currently the world record holder in shoe fapping,there aint a pair of c lassy shoes he cant fill with his man-cream

....oh...you meant pado the the player, um...ok

Boksic

May 11, 2005
yeah i used to really like Padavano, u could always count on him to pop up with a goal.

Btw, i heard that he was getting charged with drug smuggling

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Bozi.78 said:
he is currently the world record holder in shoe fapping,there aint a pair of c lassy shoes he cant fill with his man-cream

....oh...you meant pado the the player, um...ok

Ahh, thank you, my adoring public. It is so nice to drop in and be treated like a real celebrity.

I made my pk against Ajax in 1996 final, in fact it was the pk that sealed our victory. Then I fapped eight shoes in three days at Moscow's Giant Jerk to claim World honors for the fourth time.

Don't worry, I'm still among you, my people.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Boksic said:
yeah i used to really like Padavano, u could always count on him to pop up with a goal.

Btw, i heard that he was getting charged with drug smuggling
Actually, it's Padovano. And, you can still like me. Yes, I used to always pop up with a goal, but now I usually pop up with a slingback stiletto.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yep. That's Pado, as in Padovano, as in resident of Padova.

Not Padava, as in Gudi Padava, as is the Hindu New Year. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Of course, you do realize the real reason he left Juventus, right??

Don't let the spin doctors tell you otherwise, here's the real deal:

The E! True Hollywood Story: What really happened to Padovano??

For years, it was assumed that given his age, and Crystal Palace's desire to obtain his services, that these were the real reasons Michele Padovano was sold by Juventus in 1997.

Well, now the truth can finally be told.

You see "Michele" as he was commonly known, actually had a bizarre foot fetish. To be more precise, it was, and according to local legend, still is, an affliction titled "Fapprosis of the Slingbacks."

You see, "Michele" would celebrate every victory in a rather unorthodox way, by leaving his "calling card" so to speak, in the shoes of the wives of opposing players.

Upon hearing of this, the Triade instructed "Michele" to undergo therapy for this affliction, as he was still a vital member of the Juventus squad, but the problem was he couldn't keep his hands off of his own member whenever there was a slingback within firing distance.

Eventually, the embarrasment of his situation forced him to change his name to Robert Kevin (Hey, I can't make this stuff up), move to the hills of North Carolina, and become a defense attorney.

He is currently married, bald, and the father of a beautful daughter.

Allegedly. (I'm talking about the Father part. Apparently, the little one is far too smart to have been spawned from the seed of a shoe-fapper, and DNA tests are still on-going.)

So stay tuned for Part 2 of the E! True Hollywood story of Padovano, the man, the myth, the shoes.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Actually, I don't know about that "Robert" stuff, but I still go by "Mickey" to my peeps. If you have some time, I'll fill you in later about my days at French side Metz. The club was good to me, but so were the shoes.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The Pado said:
Actually, I don't know about that "Robert" stuff, but I still go by "Mickey" to my peeps. If you have some time, I'll fill you in later about my days at French side Metz. The club was good to me, but so were the shoes.
rumour has it that upon hearing he was about to be transfered out of turin he snuck into the ground and buried a coffee can full of shit that he had blessed by a shamanic priest just underneath the home penalty spot

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Hi everybody, I'm new here. I'm Michele Padovano's brother, Darryl Padovano. I live in Shitsville, Nederland and I play centrocampista in my local XI. I have never scored a goal, unlike my prolific brother, but i did spend a week on trial with Frosinone.

Have any of you ever tried fapping in gloves? Oh, it's great. I like Woollen Mittens and Goalkeeper Gloves the best. Please share your glove fapping stories here.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Actually, I will make this thread sticky (no pun intended) and specially dedicated for our resident, the infamous Pado.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
To Pado... :pint:

The best prosciutto-posing, ladies-shoe-juicing, coffee-can-sh*tting, Estonian-unitard-loving lawyer there ever was. :thumbs:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Darryl Padovano here-

Don't hate my brother because he faps shoes.

Hate him because he is a tribalistic bigot who makes fun of teeth when his own are less than perfect.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Michele Padovano here-

OK guys, there is something really strange going on under my bed. I'm too afraid to look, but if I had to guess, it sounds like a giant pig eating a pound of bacon. Now there's some irony for you.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
swag said:
You sure it's not 7kg of air-cured styrofoam bacon?

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Pull the knife out of my back. It stings, it stings!

Yep. You pull one styrofoam meat caper and your branded for life as a lunch meat cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)