Pavel Nedved (18 Viewers)

OP
salvatore_

salvatore_

May 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    i believe so to!!he will cut through defenses in serie b and with a name like that staying with us it should send a clear message of pride of this club!
    His national team mate poborsky plans in the second division in the check republic

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Even if he left, Neddy would always have been a legend for me and now that he stay WOW!!!

Thanks Pavel!

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
    salvatore said:
    i believe so to!!he will cut through defenses in serie b and with a name like that staying with us it should send a clear message of pride of this club!
    His national team mate poborsky plans in the second division in the check republic

what about his national team mate Plasil?
    he plays on the left midfield and he has long blonde hair, maybe we could get him once nedved retires?

OP
    salvatore_

salvatore_

May 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    Tourinorum said:
    what about his national team mate Plasil?
    he plays on the left midfield and he has long blonde hair, maybe we could get him once nedved retires?
    i actually never thought of that!!he could be ideal!!
    remember jugovic wonder what he does wit him self now!(hope i spelt his name right):pint:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Not sure if its right to have him in the rebuilding process. A champion no doubt with plenty of heart, and i think just about every juve supporter in the world should thank him because as we know, there are many players at the club who have already put their houses up for sale ready to leave.

BUT, is it better off having a player like Gasbaronni or Kapo playing on that left side instead? They could be players for the next decade whereas nedved would just retire after this season.

I think a big factor is what other players will do. In midfield, if zanetti and marchionni stay as well as giannichedda...then maybe we have enough experience for Serie B and nedved wont be needed.

OP
    salvatore_

salvatore_

May 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    Adrian said:
    Not sure if its right to have him in the rebuilding process. A champion no doubt with plenty of heart, and i think just about every juve supporter in the world should thank him because as we know, there are many players at the club who have already put their houses up for sale ready to leave.

BUT, is it better off having a player like Gasbaronni or Kapo playing on that left side instead? They could be players for the next decade whereas nedved would just retire after this season.

I think a big factor is what other players will do. In midfield, if zanetti and marchionni stay as well as giannichedda...then maybe we have enough experience for Serie B and nedved wont be needed.
    i agree wit everything you have said!alls nedved lacks for me is a bit of pace but the standard in serie b is obviously lower and i think he could pull a few of his old tricks out of the bag!plus for any defender especially in serie b playing against some one as world renowned as nedved would be an unappealing factor!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Sir Sebastian said:
    And his wife offered us free tickets to Czech Rep. - USA
    Did she offer you the phone number to Alena Seredova's cleavage?

No, not Alena. Just her cleavage.

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
    Forza Neddy!!

I hope DD can play alter him to play in the centre of midfield given his lack of pace on the wings now.

How old is he now, 33?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)