An Open Letter- What Juventus Means to Me - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    2431 Post(s)
    Vinny...you gotta turn the filter off...it was a new addition to the forum that we couldn't "not have".

And Forza our 6th place finish.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    Nearly 6 years after this post, I now know that when a son or daughter of mine enter this world, they will enter this world with a Juventus who have once again climbed the summit of Italian football. A juventus that is again worthy of the name, a group of lads who were greater than the sum of their parts. A juventus that they will be a part of and will be proud of from the womb to the tomb. I'm too emotional to go on any further, but this is the most gratifying scudetto I have seen in over 35 years of supporting this club. I love you all on this forum so very much.

Cash
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    that was a wonderful and incredibly moving read Sergio mate, thank you so much for sharing.
    "No color will ever be brighter for me than black and white." - Alessandro Del Piero

Cash
    Mentioned
    3011 Post(s)
    That first post really broke my heart. We're a great family here.
    Ban Marc.

Cash
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    Nearly 6 years after this post, I now know that when a son or daughter of mine enter this world, they will enter this world with a Juventus who have once again climbed the summit of Italian football. A juventus that is again worthy of the name, a group of lads who were greater than the sum of their parts. A juventus that they will be a part of and will be proud of from the womb to the tomb. I'm too emotional to go on any further, but this is the most gratifying scudetto I have seen in over 35 years of supporting this club. I love you all on this forum so very much.
    Un cavaliere non lascia mai una Signora

Cash
    Mentioned
    740 Post(s)
    Sergio, man, I have so much respect for you. I have been a juventino for as long as I can remember, passed down from grandfather to my father and to me. I was 12 years old or so when we went down. I cried so much. Before that I remember being eliminated by Arsenal in the CL and just crying and saying why do they always do this? I remember Zlatan frustrating the bell out of me and me begging for Del Piero to start. I couldn't understand what had happened... I needed to talk to juventini, besides my dad. It was then I joined the bigsoccer forum and it was terrible haha but I was able to vent. I remember those mornings waking up to watch Rai and see us in serie B. I remember that first game when we drew. I remember those Basta t shirts we wore when we came back. I had never felt more proud of being a juventino. The hardship made my bond with the team stronger. We have finally now built a team that fights for the shirt, not the best talents but some diamonds amongst a team of warriors. This has been the sweetest Victory I can recall for me as a juventino. As an 18 year old this is the scudetto that I will tell my kids about, this is my 5 maggio. It is beautiful. It feels so surreal.
    ADP 10 290!
    3!6

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1561 Post(s)
    Sergio

Absolutely beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Sergio

I love you man.

Cash
    Mentioned
    740 Post(s)
    Seriously Serg you are one of my favourite posters here.
    ADP 10 290!
    3!6

Cash
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Sergio is great.

I love you all. This is so emotional
    "La vostra tenacia e la nostra fedeltą sono 109 anni di storia che mai nessuno retrocederą." - Curva Scirea

"Senza di te non andremo lontano. Antonio Conte il capitano"

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Conte can fix everything that is wrong with the world.

Cash
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Sergio is Legend
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1082 Post(s)
    Ah yes, I remember reading this. Wonderful

Rab's Husband - The Regista icemaη's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Sarge you old man, always manages to tear me up... I love you man... It's a blessing to have you around here...
    This is not a democracy. Deal with it.

un capitano c'e solo un capitano, un capitano c'e solo un capitano

Somewhere in Greece, leading a search party in sea caves for Cronios
    Cash
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Well. Now that my emotions have somewhat stabilized, I can say what I've wanted to say, and this has been several years in the making.

Here it is.

Thank you. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Thank you to the players, who since the start of the 2011 season have taken all of us on a magical ride, and one that won't stop anytime soon.

To President Andrea Agnelli. Your vision, your conviction, and your astute planning have set this club up for the present and the future.

To Beppe and Fabio. The REAL DYNAMIC DUO. What else can we asy, but to humbly, and gladly, admit that a lot of us were wrong. I wouldn't trade the two of you for any sporting director tandem in the world.

To Signore Conte. Every journey needs a starting point, and your fierce pride and winning mentality rubbed off on this club. We don't get to where we are now without your guidance. You leaving us when it did was considered a curse, but as it is with life, it never plays out the way imagined it, and that is because the curse turned out to be the gift known as

Signore Allegri. It is truly amazing that 10 months ago, you had the balls to take on a nearly impossible situation. You were following a club legend, following up three consecutive scudetti, and a choice so unpopular that most experts and fans expected you to stumble, and some of those fans, for their own reasons, wanted you to.

I can't thank you enough, and I know that you will never read this but you have helped instill hope, and most of, faith and belirf, that we can win it all.

And we can.

And we will.

Why?

Simple, and these words have never meant more, or rang truer.

WE

ARE

JUVENTUS.

My nephew, the 5th generation Juventino, said to me on the phone "Zio, can you believe this?!?"

And I told the greatest 12 year old in the world that Yes, I do believe it, because

WE

ARE

JUVENTUS
    April 28th, 2016. The day my world changed forever

The Artist formerly known as "King of Kings"

Cash
    Mentioned
    740 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    Well. Now that my emotions have somewhat stabilized, I can say what I've wanted to say, and this has been several years in the making.

Here it is.

Thank you to the players, who since the start of the 2011 season have taken all of us on a magical ride, and one that won't stop anytime soon.

To President Andrea Agnelli. Your vision, your conviction, and your astute planning have set this club up for the present and the future.

To Beppe and Fabio. The REAL DYNAMIC DUO. What else can we asy, but to humbly, and gladly, admit that a lot of us were wrong. I wouldn't trade the two of you for any sporting director tandem in the world.

To Signore Conte. Every journey needs a starting point, and your fierce pride and winning mentality rubbed off on this club. We don't get to where we are now without your guidance. You leaving us when it did was considered a curse, but as it is with life, it never plays out the way imagined it, and that is because the curse turned out to be the gift known as

Signore Allegri. It is truly amazing that 10 months ago, you had the balls to take on a nearly impossible situation. You were following a club legend, following up three consecutive scudetti, and a choice so unpopular that most experts and fans expected you to stumble, and some of those fans, for their own reasons, wanted you to.

I can't thank you enough, and I know that you will never read this but you have helped instill hope, and most of, faith and belirf, that we can win it all.

And we can.

And we will.

Why?

WE

ARE

JUVENTUS.

My nephew, the 5th generation Juventino, said to me on the phone "Zio, can you believe this?!?"

And I told the greatest 12 year old in the world that Yes, I do believe it, because

WE

ARE

JUVENTUS
    Grande.

Glad to be sharing this with everyone on this forum. We are a family. It is a pity we cant all get into a bar and watch it together but this is the next best thing.
    ADP 10 290!
    3!6

Cash
    Mentioned
    2431 Post(s)

Here it is.

And we can.

And we will.

Why?

WE

ARE

JUVENTUS.

WE

ARE

JUVENTUS

I spent my night with my pregnant wife. I drank a bottle of champagne alone but watched the game with my wife and kid and kid on the way. I cried. I laughed. I screamed. I kissed my cat that I hate and the dog that I love. I kissed my girls on their head and told them I loved them..

Then I logged onto Tuz.

2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)

Here it is.

And we can.

And we will.

Why?

WE

ARE

JUVENTUS.

WE

ARE

JUVENTUS
    no more, i already have a headache from the game, no more feels

Cash
    Mentioned
    750 Post(s)
    days like this tell me what Juventus means. I don't think I have ever been such an emotional, positive wreck before. I don't think most people in this world can understand me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    Its not a random incident that Roma and Inter incested so much this season.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1229 Post(s)

Here it is.

And we can.

And we will.

Why?

WE

ARE

JUVENTUS.

WE

ARE

JUVENTUS
    i want to add that - just kidding

didnt read. lol
    i dab before each post