e-mail TV Channels for (Serie B) (1 Viewer)

Mar 6, 2005
Rami said:
Good idea Mark, for the Middle East memebers:

ART: [email protected]
Orbit ESPN: [email protected]
Dubai Sport: http://www.dubaisports.ae/feedback.asp (Request Form)
Jazeerah Sport: [email protected]

These are the major sport channels, but perhaps MBC, LBC, Future TV and others would be interested in coverage.
Abu Dhabi Sports should be given a mention, I think..

http://www.emi.co.ae

the request/feedback form should be somewhere over there.. I'll check into it tomorrow

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Does anyone knows if any of the chinese channels (cctv, guandong, shanghai sports, etc) will be showing Juve games? :D

BONSMOTS

Jul 14, 2006
Ramin said:

Does anyone knows if any of the chinese channels (cctv, guandong, shanghai sports, etc) will be showing Juve games? :D
Maybe we will know in August, but traditionally they only broadcast
Serie A, for Shanghai and Guangdong Sports, I think they may with sports channels from other cities collectively buy broadcasting rights for Serie B next season.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Mark, did Rai International reply to abt the rights? cuz here in australia they used to broadcast some serie B games and sometimes put news.Nothing live as i remember though

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I guess this is another happy Interista. Motherfuckers!!!

Imagine how Inter is good, when their fans biggest celebration in last few years is Juve relegation to serie b.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    sateeh said:
    Mark, did Rai International reply to abt the rights? cuz here in australia they used to broadcast some serie B games and sometimes put news.Nothing live as i remember though
    no reply yet. I know they showed serie B games last season and yesterday I sent them an e-mail to show serie B games with Juve LIVE or I'll cancel my subscription. The important thing is to say that you will cancel it if they don't show what you want.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    mark77 said:
    no reply yet. I know they showed serie B games last season and yesterday I sent them an e-mail to show serie B games with Juve LIVE or I'll cancel my subscription. The important thing is to say that you will cancel it if they don't show what you want.
    :D,yeah i know .Those tv ppl just never learn, only the hard way

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    in the UK:
    i hope channel4 can gain the rights for Serie B like the good old days of Football Italia, or Channel5 seeing as they show almost every league other than Italy.

Preferably a channel on freeview can get the rights, for us folk who cant afford sky

marco46

Jul 14, 2006
    rai better show juve play

are the games on at different times to serie a
    and if they are usually not at different times, do you think they could make them so they dont clash

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Last season eurosport always played serie B! so i guess with 3 extra clubs being there they'll show the games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)