Deschamps Wants Lucarelli (1 Viewer)

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
The new Juve coach has already set his transfer targets.

With Serie B looming around the corner for the Bianconeri, the new coach Didier Deschamps is currently trying to re-build the squad for the upcoming season.

According to transfer speculation, the main target of the Old Lady is prolific Livorno striker Cristiano Lucarelli who just refused a move to Zenit St. Petersburg in the past days.

In other transfer news, Gigi Buffon is closer to a Milan move, where the Rossoneri will pay 15 million Euros and the part-exchange of Christian Abbiati for the services of the international Italian goalkeeper.
http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=93520

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
15 mil + the loan of Abbiati is the best we can get,
the heretic preferes Milan than other European clubs like Arsenal,
that would cancel are right to sell him at the higher bidder and win somewhere to his half price (we paid 35 mil for him IIRC) because the player wont cooperate,
if its B only we sould just loan him but it seems he wants out anyway...

About Lucarelli, i say we sould better start looking for CMs first...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Cronios said:
15 mil + the loan of Abbiati is the best we can get,
the heretic preferes Milan than other European clubs like Arsenal,
that would cancel are right to sell him at the higher bidder and win somewhere to his half price (we paid 35 mil for him IIRC) because the player wont cooperate,
if its B only we sould just loan him but it seems he wants out anyway...

About Lucarelli, i say we sould better start looking for CMs first...
Although it does hurt Juve's bargaining power with Buffon only wanting to go to Milan, I think there are a coupel of things that we have to consider.

#1) He's Italian (Obviously), and wanting to keep his family rooted here, I'm sure would be one of his foremost priorities.

#2) If expected, Juve are relegated to Serie B, then Juventus have no leverage whatsoever with these players. To get 15 million for Buffon right now just might be the best that they can do.

Look at it this way. Its pretty much a foregone conclusion that Cannavaro, Zambrotta and the like will be gone.

If Juve can get 15 Million for Buffon, then consider just how much they can get for 2 players whom, in my opinion, fared better in the World Cup (Canna, Zambo) than Buffon did.

I think that calling him a Heretic, or traitor, because the team is going to be relegated, and with him wanting to play for a team that has a chance at Silverware while he is in the prime of his career, might be pushing it a little.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Buffon for 15 mil Euros....no way,this would be the stupidest move in the whole Juve history!!!!If he really needs to go the right price would be around 40 Mil,nothing less,no metter that we are in the bad position,we should not sale our squad for some easy money.

Jul 2, 2006
cyril said:
israeliens have just hit a powerplant in southern beirut, thats pretty fucked were going to be without electricity.

peace..
dont worry brother
I know what are you feeling

and this transfer is useless
we will give money for 31years old lucarelli?

we can made important transfers than lucarelli

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Sergio said:
Although it does hurt Juve's bargaining power with Buffon only wanting to go to Milan, I think there are a coupel of things that we have to consider.

#1) He's Italian (Obviously), and wanting to keep his family rooted here, I'm sure would be one of his foremost priorities.

#2) If expected, Juve are relegated to Serie B, then Juventus have no leverage whatsoever with these players. To get 15 million for Buffon right now just might be the best that they can do.

Look at it this way. Its pretty much a foregone conclusion that Cannavaro, Zambrotta and the like will be gone.

If Juve can get 15 Million for Buffon, then consider just how much they can get for 2 players whom, in my opinion, fared better in the World Cup (Canna, Zambo) than Buffon did.

I think that calling him a Heretic, or traitor, because the team is going to be relegated, and with him wanting to play for a team that has a chance at Silverware while he is in the prime of his career, might be pushing it a little.
Buffon as you said is an Italian,
he chossed to join Juventus, this is a lifetime choice
all these years the Juventini Fans loved and respected him as very few players within our team did the same, maybe more because he was reporting that he i a Juventino, he loves our club and will stay here for the next 10 years...
he bought a house in IIRC Milan and had those Milan thoughts/rumours even before the scandal, but noone questioned super Gigi's face,
he was one of our symbols, he wouldnt left us for our arch-enemy,
but it seems that he betrayed our louyalty and faith to his face,
he could play at any team in the world (besides Chelsea maybe) and he chosses Milan,
a Juventino love is smth sacred although he is much younger than Thuram,Nedved,Del Piero,Cannavaro and has much more years of football within and he can sacrifice one year of his carrier for the love of Juve,
but he was hurry to find an alternative solution,
at these dificult moments the true Juventini will demonstrate their love to the club, even leaving for Arsenal and bringing in 25 mil would be a respectuos act (not the apropriate for a Juve flag of his caliber, but...)

instead of beeing a flag and support our club in the worst moment of its history he chooses to run and he was the first to anounce such a thing,
i wont be surprised to see Zebina,Emerson,Vieira,Zlatan to leave us but watching him being the first to leave did surprised me...

all these wouldnt make him a heretic though,
leaving us for Milan but all clubs under such conditions is the the worst thing of the options he had available,
we could just loan him for a year if that was his only problem (wasting a year of his precius cariet to B for us)
if he an Italian, one of the most famous Juve players runs away like that,
what would the rest do?
he is about to become the worst ex and lead the way to our total economical disaster,
instead of remain united and help Juve as much as possible before he goes,
he will act like that?
he isnot just looking for his own good but he does harms Juventus the worse way,
if Milan knows that the player is desperate to join them, they would offer much less, if they were feeling threatened that Arsenal or someone else might grab him instead, they would offer more (just like they did with Gila)

He can still play his part right and bring in a good amount of cash joing his favourite Milan, but if he leaves firstfor Milan bringing in such a ridiculus amount of cash will become the heretic for ever...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Cronios said:
Buffon as you said is an Italian,
he chossed to join Juventus, this is a lifetime choice
all these years the Juventini Fans loved and respected him as very few players within our team did the same, maybe more because he was reporting that he i a Juventino, he loves our club and will stay here for the next 10 years...
he bought a house in IIRC Milan and had those Milan thoughts/rumours even before the scandal, but noone questioned super Gigi's face,
he was one of our symbols, he wouldnt left us for our arch-enemy,
but it seems that he betrayed our louyalty and faith to his face,
he could play at any team in the world (besides Chelsea maybe) and he chosses Milan,
a Juventino love is smth sacred although he is much younger than Thuram,Nedved,Del Piero,Cannavaro and has much more years of football within and he can sacrifice one year of his carrier for the love of Juve,
but he was hurry to find an alternative solution,
at these dificult moments the true Juventini will demonstrate their love to the club, even leaving for Arsenal and bringing in 25 mil would be a respectuos act (not the apropriate for a Juve flag of his caliber, but...)

instead of beeing a flag and support our club in the worst moment of its history he chooses to run and he was the first to anounce such a thing,
i wont be surprised to see Zebina,Emerson,Vieira,Zlatan to leave us but watching him being the first to leave did surprised me...

all these wouldnt make him a heretic though,
leaving us for Milan but all clubs under such conditions is the the worst thing of the options he had available,
we could just loan him for a year if that was his only problem (wasting a year of his precius cariet to B for us)
if he an Italian, one of the most famous Juve players runs away like that,
what would the rest do?
he is about to become the worst ex and lead the way to our total economical disaster,
instead of remain united and help Juve as much as possible before he goes,
he will act like that?
he isnot just looking for his own good but he does harms Juventus the worse way,
if Milan knows that the player is desperate to join them, they would offer much less, if they were feeling threatened that Arsenal or someone else might grab him instead, they would offer more (just like they did with Gila)

He can still play his part right and bring in a good amount of cash joing his favourite Milan, but if he leaves firstfor Milan bringing in such a ridiculus amount of cash will become the heretic for ever...

I see that it hurts you so much Chris,just as it hurts me,but I don't think that it is reasonable he doesn't want to play for a serie B club,he has just proclaimed as the best keeper of the World Cup,and it is quite reasonable decision.I only don't understand why are we selling him for miserable 15 mil Euros?

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
giovanotti said:
I see that it hurts you so much Chris,just as it hurts me,but I don't think that it is reasonable he doesn't want to play for a serie B club,he has just proclaimed as the best keeper of the World Cup,and it is quite reasonable decision.I only don't understand why are we selling him for miserable 15 mil Euros?
what do you mean you dont understand?
we are going down to Serie B and Buffon doesnt wants to play for us!
we cant force him to stay cause we cant afford his wages.
so Milan offers us 15M and says......
"take it or leave it!!!"
that doesnt leave us with much choices aint it?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Lucarelli would be a good signing. I'm picturing a Juve 4-3-3 similar to what we played when Deschamps was a player with Bojinov and Del Piero supporting Lucarelli.

Jun 7, 2003
noooo, bojinov and dp are perfect and palladino we dont need lucarelli,alltough deschamps is better than capello but should he buy lucarelli i would become be very angry:D :D

he should give the youngstars a chance and not buy guys like lucarelli

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)