Israel-Hezbolla; Lebanon stuck in the middle: The new Middle East Crisis (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I'm sure all of you have heard what's going on in this very instant. My aunt was supposed to be coming but they hit the damn airways and it got screwed up.

Tourists of about 15,000 approximate are leaving for the north and to Syria and there are new "news" that Israel could again hit Damascus in any one of these nights. While were there, Hezboullah had just said that no, they didn't hit Haifa at all with those 2 rockets.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Eddy

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    I hope so too, 50 people have died from the airport bombings last night and they might attack the electricity center once again. Lebanon will see it's darkest nights pouring from the past and I hope all will go well.

Many people have been evacuated as Israel says it is going to attack the Hezboullah areas without hitting any civilians. We all know that's not gong to happen. Bush has just told the Israelis that Syria is involved too and Iran will be getting into the picture soon.

OP
    Eddy

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    I know Gio, it is really bad. Israeli ships have blocked of the Lebanese ports in every ocean. I am afraid this is going to be the start of something bad. World War 3 ? :cry:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    not sure about a world war 3.. but quite ironic for what? 3 soldiers?.. it comes to shows what ego can do to a nation. Its a hard time again for the lebanese people and my heart goes out to them.. theyve had a hard past and now find themselves in crap again thanks to israelis arrogance. Its sad whats worse is there isnt as much outcry from the super powers, the weak get oppressed whilst the strong lie on their bellies and laugh there heads off..

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    edpiero said:
    I know Gio, it is really bad. Israeli ships have blocked of the Lebanese ports in every ocean. I am afraid this is going to be the start of something bad. World War 3 ? :cry:
    Nah,I don't think so,don't worry mate the World Wars usualy start in the Balkans,so I don't expect it.

But it is really bad.

How is your aunt anyway?

OP
    Eddy

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    giovanotti said:
    Nah,I don't think so,don't worry mate the World Wars usualy start in the Balkans,so I don't expect it.

But it is really bad.

How is your aunt anyway?
    She's okay I think, heading to Damascus in 2 days and catching a flight if nothing happens.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    edpiero said:
    She's okay I think, heading to Damascus in 2 days and catching a flight if nothing happens.
    But I heard that Damascus-Beirut main road was hit by Israeli missiles!!!

Anyway, Israel can end this by freeing all the prisoners without any delay...

It will save much blood in the region...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    The Pado said:
    The hatred and bigotry comes out after only a handful of posts. Bravo people, once again you prove that the world is full of scum. Well done:disagree:

yes of course as Israel still live between our arab countries as we stay alerted to the day that we are able to hit them strongly ......and hope we clear them from Palestain .......

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    The Pado said:
    The hatred and bigotry comes out after only a handful of posts. Bravo people, once again you prove that the world is full of scum. Well done:disagree:
    You know what's funny??

What if there are people here who happen to be Israeli, or are of the Jewish Faith??

For a forum that is supposed to be about tolerance and togetherness, it is one big fucking joke.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Juventinoo said:
    yes of course as Israel still live between our arab countries as we stay alerted to the day that we are able to hit them strongly ......and hope we clear them from Palestain .......
    I hope that there won't be a war.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)