zizo talks about materazzi, agent suggest reunion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Zidane: Materazzi insulted my mother and sister

PARIS, July 12 (Reuters) - Zinedine Zidane said on Wednesday that Italian defender Marco Materazzi insulted his mother and his sister during the World Cup final against Italy.

The French captain reacted to the insult by head-butting Materazzi's chest in the second period of extra time of the match. He was sent off.

'He (Materazzi) pronounced very tough words about my mother and my sister. I tried not to listen to him but he kept repeating them,' Zidane told in a live interview on French television channel Canal Plus.
Playing the last game of his career, Zinedine was shown a red card, leaving his team mates finish the match without him. France lost on penalties.

Agent suggests Materazzi-ZZ reunion

Marco Materazzi's agent believes a reunion between the Italy defender and Zinedine Zidane would make a 'nice moment'.

France legend Zidane was dismissed for headbutting Materazzi during the World Cup final defeat to the Azzurri, although it is unclear what the defender said to provoke the attack.

Claudio Vigorelli, Materazzi's agent, told BBC Radio Five Live: 'At the end of the day it is a thing between Zidane and Materazzi. My personal wish would be that one day they could meet again and maybe make a nice moment.'

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)