Bitter Gallas calls Italy 'cheats' (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
France defender William Gallas has called the Italians 'cheats', after his team's World Cup final defeat to the Azzurri on Sunday.

Les Bleus captain Zinedine Zidane was correctly dismissed for a head-butt on Marco Materazzi in an off-the-ball incident in Berlin.

But a bitter Gallas has controversially moved to defend his team-mate and alleged that Marcello Lippi's team used underhand tactics to win.

"Italians always act like this," he told AFP. "It is a shame to say that, but when they feel they are being dominated they try to provoke you.

"Yes, they are cheaters, but we can't stop that. Fifa and the referees only see the second act, they never look at why there is an incident.

"I accept when the adversary wins with honour, but that is not the case. We know Zizou, he doesn't react like that, people can't react like that, but he has been insulted.

"I think it was very grave. When you play against people like that you want to kick their ass. It is cheating, but they are Italians."

While reports in the French media suggest that Materazzi called Zidane a 'terrorist,' making reference to his Algerian roots, the Frenchman's reaction was inexcusable and left a sour taste in the mouth after what has been an outstanding career.

Skysports

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveChris

Mar 4, 2006
Gallas says we are cheaters because we make a plan to take out zidane its very stupid coment, and its get worse when you see that france won versus portugal with a penalty not very clear and in the final they got another penalty too, that for me it wasn't so its just a poor looser...

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Zidane should know better. If he felt that strongly about it he should have looked for Materazzi after the match was over. OH well...

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
JuveChris said:
Gallas says we are cheaters because we make a plan to take out zidane its very stupid coment, and its get worse when you see that france won versus portugal with a penalty not very clear and in the final they got another penalty too, that for me it wasn't so its just a poor looser...

That penalty was one of the worst call of the cup. He sucks. No class. If it was not for that dive in the box they would not have scored.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
France couldn't score a goal in their final three matches without a referee spotting the ball and they're accusing Italy of being cheats?? :confused:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Byrone said:
France defender William Gallas has called the Italians 'cheats', after his team's World Cup final defeat to the Azzurri on Sunday.

Les Bleus captain Zinedine Zidane was correctly dismissed for a head-butt on Marco Materazzi in an off-the-ball incident in Berlin.

But a bitter Gallas has controversially moved to defend his team-mate and alleged that Marcello Lippi's team used underhand tactics to win.

"Italians always act like this," he told AFP. "It is a shame to say that, but when they feel they are being dominated they try to provoke you.

"Yes, they are cheaters, but we can't stop that. Fifa and the referees only see the second act, they never look at why there is an incident.

"I accept when the adversary wins with honour, but that is not the case. We know Zizou, he doesn't react like that, people can't react like that, but he has been insulted.

"I think it was very grave. When you play against people like that you want to kick their ass. It is cheating, but they are Italians."

While reports in the French media suggest that Materazzi called Zidane a 'terrorist,' making reference to his Algerian roots, the Frenchman's reaction was inexcusable and left a sour taste in the mouth after what has been an outstanding career.

Skysports
hehe, he is right, we know Zidane, but does he really not react like that :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Now you tell me how the fuck can this cock call us cheats when his players ie; Mr Thierry Henry conned the ref in there spain game for a freekick which resulted to Vieira scoring. Thens Mr Thierry Henry once again theatrically dived in the box from Carvalhos challenge against Portugal which took them into the final to play us.

Whats wrong with these complete assholes! Stop running your mouth william and think before you start running your fat mouth!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)