LOOK AT ME MA I AM TOP OF THE WORLD (2 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
They have been called mama's boys, sissies, grease monkeys, greasy, mafia, gangsters, defensive , negativem corrupt and all sorts but who is laughing now?

Well done boys, with all the garbage back home, with all the bad press you have to live with, you have done a nation proud.
For all we lovers of Italian football, on behalf of everybody on here, might be presumptious of me, but I am so proud of the boys

Buffon: Any doubts that h is the best in the world? i don't think so. In fact he is one of my all time favourite goal keeper
Zacardo: you may have been a figure of fun and scored a comical own goal but you are w orld cup winner
Barzagli: At leats you have a winners medal and have played in a world cup
Materazzi: You have been thru everything, in fact , you are your own opera, sent off wrongly, gave away a penalty wrongly, scored 2 goals, scored in the penalty shootout.Involved in the Zz incident Ridiculed by me and others but you have been quite magnificent, so much so as i dont think \nesta would have done any better
nesta: unlucky to have missed so many games and probably haunt you later, but we all know you ooze class and a deserved world cup winner
Grosso: You have gone from an ordinary player to arguably the best left back in the tournament, you have been decisive in so many games for Italy, its unreal, won the decisive pen against Australia, scored the all important goal against Germany and world cup winning penalty, an unsung hero but now an idol
Oddo: you are a world cup winner, panucci cannot say that and you played a few minutes
Barone: you are a world cup winner
Perrota: You must have covered more ground than any player in the tournament, I ahve been totally impressed with you, you might not have the quality but you certainly got quantity and you have been magnificent thru out andother zero to hero
Gattusso: Any side who had you would have had a great chance to win the world cup, now everyone considers you world class and not too many player were better than you in the tourney
Zambrotta: Is there a better all rounder in the game, no fooking way, absolute collosus, and a very deserved world champion
Pirlo: no coincidence that your name rhymes with pearl as thats what you are, everything revolves around you, thank goodness you stepped up to the plate at important times and a totally deserved wc winner
Totti: you may not have shone as a lot of people might have wanted including yourself but you did score the penalty against Australia that set the ball running and u are a world cup winner
DDr: you are a world cup winner and your time of dominace will soon come as you have all the tools just need to tone down a bit
Camoranesi: How liucky you are as you are not even Italian, and you stunk badly in the final itself and not been at your best but you have contributed and you are a world cup winner
Iaquinta: you are very fortunate to be there but nonetheless with your pace you have done very well
Inzaghi: perhaps a bit unlucky not to have played more games but you scored a goal and ure a winner
Toni: scored 2 goals, ran your heart out for the cause and most were very impressed with your overall contribution, what a season and year you have had, its been an absolute dream for ya
Gilardino: played very well in the end and unfortunate not to play in the final itself, but was crucial in the semi final win and has had a very good tournament
Finally
Cannavaro: palyer of the tournament, best defender in the world, at 33 , i will pay 30 m for this guy as he is that good. European and world footballer of the year no doubt for me
Dp: a lot of your critics will say you have had an avergae career but how many players ever will say they have 7 scudetti, 1 intercontinetal cup, 1 cl and 3 other cl finalist, 1 Europen championship runner up and now a world cup winner. Now thats a career rich in trophies and he had a part to play in all of them many starring roles. Scored in a world cup semi finals and one of the scorers in a world winning penalty shoot out
Lippi: Cl winner, Intercontinental winner, scudetto winner and now world cup winner. What an absolute genius

Subplots
Juventus had quite a say in the final itself
Ex Zidane got sent off, what a very sad way to go out of a wonderful career, anyone who loves the game will find that quite sad for an all time great to go out like that
Ex Henry went off injured
Current Vieira went off injured
Current Trez misses the crucial penalty

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Dun know what to say, but probably this maybe the last reunion game for so many Juventus. After which they will go on a roller coaster ride and learn of their fate 24 hrs later. I feel sorry for Thuram, and especially Trezeguet, who missed the penalty shot and will be hit at an all time low pending on the verdict. Very nice to see that Italy had their penalties at 100%.

In the meanwhile

Zidane,

a football legend that boosts extraordinary skill, technique and leadership to be sent off in his farewell game where he could have done it with much more style instead of headbutting a controversial figure. From a football legend to a disgrace in just those 3 minutes

and

Materazzi

a footballer notorious for being a dirty player to a WC hero, causing big headlines day by day

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
denco said:
Cannavaro: palyer of the tournament, best defender in the world, at 33 , i will pay 30 m for this guy as he is that good. European and world footballer of the year no doubt for me
Lippi: Cl winner, Intercontinental winner, scudetto winner and now world cup winner. What an absolute genius

DENCS YOU'D PAY 30 M FOR CANNA? DUDE I WOULDNT EVEN SELL HIM FOR A 100M.

LIPPI? I WANT TO HAVE HIS BABY.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
This was certainly the last match for Buffon,Cannavaro,Zambrotta,Camoranesi and Del Piero as Juventus players....anyhow they will have it in a great memory!:touched:

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
giovanotti said:
This was certainly the last match for Buffon,Cannavaro,Zambrotta,Camoranesi and Del Piero as Juventus players....anyhow they will have it in a great memory!:touched:

don't say that, you don't know what is going to happen next week.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Batigol said:
don't say that, you don't know what is going to happen next week.
I would like the best for us,but Gigi is not staying in any case,am I right?

The only thing I know ,for sure, is that from all those mentioned Del Piero is satying with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)