Suspended for punching Schweinsteiger (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Maxi Rodriguez of Argentina is likely to face a suspension. FIFA has announced a sanction is on its way in the direction of the Argentinian after the world football organisation studied the video footage of the fight following the match Germany-Argentina earlier this week. The footage showed Maxi Rodriguez punching Bastian Schweinsteiger in the face.

German internationals have nothing to fear so far, but the FIFA is going to have another look at how the German officials influenced the incident. In particular the provocative behaviour of ex-international Oliver Bierhoff will be closely examined.

Referee Lubos Michel had only awarded Leondro Cufré a red card for kicking Per Mertesacker.

Source: www.vi.nl

It's official, this guy is my new hero. :heart:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
Roughly translated from Old German and ancient Norse, Schweinsteiger means "My Mother's Uterus."

So Greg, you just go ahead and punch your mother right in the baby maker.
I'm actually much more a fan of the "pig-mounter" translation myself... :p

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
swag said:
;)

Lay off or I'll punch you in the Schweinsteiger.
Reminds me of a good one I heard: in the end, it wasn't a question of whether Rooney's foot would survive a tackle, but of whether Carvalho's tackle would survive Rooney's foot. :smile:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
mikhail said:
Reminds me of a good one I heard: in the end, it wasn't a question of whether Rooney's foot would survive a tackle, but of whether Carvalho's tackle would survive Rooney's foot. :smile:
Well thats a good way of looking at it.:D

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Erik said:
Easy there, Tiger, they haven't finished investigating the Germans yet.
yes!! but what cufre did was just stupid and look at the all other players! :disagree:

they were so angry and wild and crazy!:disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)