[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (1 Viewer)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Tuesday, two European giants will clash in the 2006 World Cup Semifinals. Both are three-time World Cup champs, and among the world's most successful footballing schools. Germany and Italy will meet in the semifinals, and sparks will fly.

Will the hosts have enough nerves? will the scandal reunite italy? who will be more motivated?

discuss

Buy on AliExpress.com

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Come to think of it, getting to the semis guarantees a team one more game. So De Rossi can still take part in a WC game fully, or in part. I wonder how he feels about that. The question is - Is it a final or a 3rd place play off ?I say final

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Brixity said:
Our last 2 eliminations have been to host nations........interesting
but the last time we won the wc back in 1982, we played switzerland in a pre wc friendly and drew 1-1, qualified for the wc with a game in hand, won it during a scandal, rossi was on a goal drought like toni, then started to bang them in, like toni. and it was captained by a juve player - zoff, this time its cannavaro

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
serfaraaz said:
argentina is out of the world cup its such a disappointment as channel4 had put its money on argentina
well i had my money on them too but wen they dropped jz and lost gonzalo rodriguez i wasnt so convinced, and was more convinced by italia, so i got money on them

Stephan said:
italy hasnt lost in the world cup to german side, yet :scared:

good! lets hope it stays that way too.

OP
Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #19
    i have a bad feeling about this in a way. i mean germany lost to italy, got humilated in the friendly. they will have A LOT to prove, and well in front of your own public, you defenetly want to prove.

And then that penaltyshootout. it boosts their morale, they will be more confident, penaltyshooters for germany ALL scored!

But every day is differant so i hope for italy success.

the question is. will the germans be confident, or over-confident.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)