Second Round (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
does anyone have a video of graham polls 3 yellows in the same game? i read about it but never saw it, so if someone could show me it would indeed be splendid

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
sateeh said:
disgrace is a big word for it , dont u think ?
Nope. Germany definetly was the better team but that card really took away all of our chances. Retarded peace of shit referee, he did right to blow the whistle but to give a card... and under those circumstances... and who the fuck does he think he is dealing it out to our most honest and sincere player with such an idiotic grin on his face...

And Sweden did have chances, even if we wasn't as good. I still had great hopes, not to mention we're alway severally better coming out in second.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
ZhiXin said:
Probably, but for this WC there r so many referee decisions going the wrong way.
that Heinze foul was definitly a red card, Argentina escaped it, the game would be totally different then, and also Argentina's goal was 100% valid and had nothing to do with offside :disagree:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
does anyone have a video of graham polls 3 yellows in the same game? i read about it but never saw it, so if someone could show me it would indeed be splendid
In which match?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I'm watching England - Ecuador at the moment and the English have been typical of their performances thus far. Loads of possession, toothless in attack, one dimensional, industrious and putting a performance fully indicative of their best player who's been invisible.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Katil said:
Nope. Germany definetly was the better team but that card really took away all of our chances. Retarded peace of shit referee, he did right to blow the whistle but to give a card... and under those circumstances... and who the fuck does he think he is dealing it out to our most honest and sincere player with such an idiotic grin on his face...

And Sweden did have chances, even if we wasn't as good. I still had great hopes, not to mention we're alway severally better coming out in second.
well it is a better to have a "smile" on the refs face.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
the england game was a bore.im hoping that holland-portugal turns into a classic.and i have to say,after watching last night''s game(argentina vs mexico),not having a golden goal in extra time makes it somewhat boring.the golden goal added loads of thrill and tension to it all even though it made teams play defensivley.but the thing about 1 error proving fatal added to the excitement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)