The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (4 Viewers)

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Today is the day when we finally learn more about the situation. I thought this deserves a thread of its own so that there's a clear thread to discuss it and the discussion about it doesn't spread all over the place to multiple threads.

Today we finally hear if Moggi's actions were indeed so horrible that the papers have claimed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
The majority believe that Juventus, Lazio, and Fiorentina will be relegated to C2, while Milan to C1....Italy will shoot itself in the foot if this happens.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
When i red the title's "announced",
i thought they did anounced it earlier than it was programmed to be.
(and mess with the stock market??)

Today after the NT game WE will know,
i think THEY already know the verdict some time ago
and i think that somehow Berlusca will manage to get away with this,
the other teams will get away with this too with minor penalties (after the appeal, they might announce some penalties the first time for the press's joy)
and we will be the only ones, to face serius penalties in the end.

But i do wonna see above all, the hidden facts,
persons, refs were paid?
who, where, by whom, when?
They are going to fire refs and agends??

Today we will stop speculating and start judging the facts,
i still have the impression that the purpose from the very begining was to punish Juve and the rest of the circus is to hide the principal intention,
since there never was no real investigation against the other teams,
if Berlusca gets away with this and furthermore take the two titles he claims,
it will proove my theory...

The less propable scenario????:howler:

Assoluzione per Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina penalizzata ma in A, Juve in B
4.2 %

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Kaiser Franco said:
Or maybe, just maybe, seize an unprecedented chance to expiate some of its sins.
Correct me if I am wrong, didn't something similar but on a smaller scale happen in the 80's? Did that "expiate" the sins? I don't think so! I am sure you are more knowledgable about Italian football and Italy in general, but corruption at this scale (when it becomes the norm) cannot be eradicated with simply punishment, the whole structure and culture should be changed!

Geof

May 14, 2004
Rami said:
The majority believe that Juventus, Lazio, and Fiorentina will be relegated to C2, while Milan to C1....Italy will shoot itself in the foot if this happens.
isn't radiazone = banning?

don't take this poll too seriously. It's just the Anti-Juve lobbying... If you believe them, Juventus will be an amateur club next year. Del Piero to stay and invite his friends to form a team.
Anyway, what do you guys expect?

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
the only thing that we are sure of is that not only juventus is involved in the calciopoli. So it will be unfair to be punished and not the other clubs.
By the way RAMI , awful performance by KSA , we expected more than that.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Geof said:
isn't radiazone = banning?

don't take this poll too seriously. It's just the Anti-Juve lobbying... If you believe them, Juventus will be an amateur club next year. Del Piero to stay and invite his friends to form a team.
Anyway, what do you guys expect?
I am not believing anything, I know its a poll...but still its frightning knowing that such option is on the table...

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
zizoufan said:
the only thing that we are sure of is that not only juventus is involved in the calciopoli. So it will be unfair to be punished and not the other clubs.
By the way RAMI , awful performance by KSA , we expected more than that.
I didn't really expect more. Don't believe all that marketing tactics you see on TV, the team is sub-par. I expected a 2-0 loss against Ukraine. Read my discussion with Jeeks in the world cup lounge to get more info on the subject:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We'll make it in this lifetime Jeekster. You'll see, you'll see. We've got the talent, unfortunately, not the kind of funds that sustain the game of cricket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)