Best Goal Of The Group Stage WC 2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
This is the place where you can add your nominations(only one per a member) for the best goal of the group stage.

So,if Jack and the rest of the "mod team" consider this for a good idea,let's begin!

EDITED:

The group stage is not over yet,so you can add your favorite goal now,and later if you change your mind(which meens ,if you see another goal which is ,in your opinion better than the one you put before).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
has to be argentina's team goal. 24 passes at the end all 2 touch passes opened up for cambiasso. think this will go down as one of the greatest goals in the history of the world cup.
carlos alberto's goal is rightly viewed as one of the greatest ever but i personally feel that this goal surpassed that move

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
has to be argentina's team goal. 24 passes at the end all 2 touch passes opened up for cambiasso. think this will go down as one of the greatest goals in the history of the world cup.
carlos alberto's goal is rightly viewed as one of the greatest ever but i personally feel that this goal surpassed that move

def bozi u r right, it is the best goal at this stage and wll be put down as th ebest to be ever scored in the world cup's history, superb passes which ended with a brilliant goal being socred by cambiasso.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This thread is plain stupid. Argentina scored the most beautiful goal EVER FFS. I'm not even talking about this WC. They scored the most beautiful goal of ALL TIME.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
juve_ruler said:
def bozi u r right, it is the best goal at this stage and wll be put down as th ebest to be ever scored in the world cup's history, superb passes which ended with a brilliant goal being socred by cambiasso.
still has a bit to beat maradonna's brilliance against england in my eyes though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)