Alvaro Recoba (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
With him being Uruguayan, im suprised moggi never signed him back in the day before inter got him....only god knows how well Recoba could have been.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Hell yes! Recoba is exactly what we need IMO, I have been pining for him for the longest time as Nedved's replacement. Brilliant, brilliant player who is a threat from range (certainly in the Nedved class in that department), takes fabulous freekicks and has that touch of creativity and genius lacking in so many of our players.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Desmond said:
Hell yes! Recoba is exactly what we need IMO, I have been pining for him for the longest time as Nedved's replacement. Brilliant, brilliant player who is a threat from range (certainly in the Nedved class in that department), takes fabulous freekicks and has that touch of creativity and genius lacking in so many of our players.
Only sad thing is that Recoba himself is already 30 years old. But he would indeed be a great short-term replacement for Nedved, a brilliant player.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Recoba can easily be the best player in the world, that is if he took that black and blue jersey off his back.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I've been asking for him last year. Signing him could be a 2nd "Cannavaro-coup".

However, I feel that nothing will happen on our Mercato untill we know where we'll paly next year...

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Recoba is a great player!!!He is exactly what we need but he is not so young.IMO if we buy him we will have another <Cannavaro>

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
guys, first of all, the article says that Recba only would move to Juve if we bring Novellino to be our coach.

Also it says that its still unknow if Recoba would accept a move to Juve even if we (God Forbit!) go to Serie B.

I think this is just a media invention.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Stripper said:
Recoba wont come for free, we'd have 2 give them at least 2 goats and maybe a chicken.

hey mate , chicken is too risky , whole of inter players can infected by chicken flu :D

bird is better as replacement :rofl:

stupid InterNerrazurri ! :tdown:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Recoba's talents are being completely wasted on the Inter bench (let alone in an Inter jersey). I think he would do well at Juve. But it's premature give Juve's uncertain status, IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)