Alberto Zaccheroni calls Juve. (1 Viewer)

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Zac zooms in on Juve job

Sunday 4 June, 2006
After Didier Deschamps, now Alberto Zaccheroni has also stated he’d be happy to Coach Juventus, even if it meant dropping to Serie B.

“With a real plan in place, I am ready to Coach Juventus, even in Serie B,” he told ‘Tuttosport’ newspaper.

Former Milan and Inter boss Zaccheroni follows on from Deschamps in offering himself to the Turin giants in case of the worst case scenario this summer.

“It’s fundamental to begin again by putting ethics at the top of the list of priorities, both on the pitch and off. In any case, up until now there haven’t been any charges, let alone a guilty verdict.”

The future of the Bianconeri hangs in the balance during the investigation into alleged match-fixing and collusion with referees, a scandal that has been dubbed Calciopoli by the Italian media.

With former Juve director general Luciano Moggi’s dealings at the centre of the affair, the club risks anything from docked points and stripped titles to relegation into Serie B.

It’s reported that Fabio Capello would not be ready to begin again in the Second Division and was spotted having dinner with Ramon Calderon – the Real Madrid Presidential candidate who has pledged to hire the tactician if he is elected.

Other options to replace Don Fabio on the Juve bench are former Livorno Coach Roberto Donadoni and Sampdoria’s Walter Novellino.

Source: channel4

Everyone want coach Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

el_pajaco

Dec 19, 2005
http://forum.juvepoland.com/viewtopic.php?p=225953#225953

I invite everyone who cares about Juve !!

At JuvePoland there is a special petition to FIGC boss Francesco Saverio Borrelli who will pass a sentence about Juve future….

With our Italian friends, we collect Juve fans support for a letter in which we ask for just sentence.. not a sentence in which the only one club that is guilty is Juventus, but a sentence that punish all club that are guilty !!

The only thing you have to do is to click that link above and:

1. You have to click the “rejstracja” in the right corner,
2. than “Zgadzam się na te warunki”
3. and register :)
4. after completing.. the last thing:
5. but VERY IMPORTANT !!
6. You have to put a words “I support” and your name, surname, city you live, coutry (If you are not Pole !!)

There is just 24 hours left !! SO HELP JUVENTUS !!

We already have 1000 signatures from Poland !!

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
this guy knows the game but he is a failure

dont you see that every couch on the planet wants juve. there is sumthing hapenning i think the insider word in italy is that we wont be relegated. or these couches want to put their names as the couch who reglorified juve or simply any couch would want to be in juve but alot of people were against moggi and now that he is gone juve look like the perfect place to be

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Zaccheroni is a chump! We dont need him. I'd rather no manager than him. Shows how much i rate him.

Jul 28, 2002
If Zac took over Toro im sure the toro fans would think the worst.....if zac really did call, i hope Pesso and co hung up straight away.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Do you remember that he said once that he is big fan of Inter, and that his dream come true when he was elected to be coach of Inter! I agree, we don't need him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)