World Cup babes - FBT Part II (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not that Petra Nemcova is a slouch, but why didn't Alena Seredova make the Czech NT?!

Afterall, her cleavage is going to be Juve's coach next season. :drool:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I was wondering who was gonna be Saudi's chick.

It's actually Wafa Bin Laden....Osama's Niece!!! They got her name wrong for some reason!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Rami said:
I was wondering who was gonna be Saudi's chick.

It's actually Wafa Bin Laden....Osama's Niece!!! They got her name wrong for some reason!
"for some reason" ... not bad, Rami, not bad. ;)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I am not sure if its fair to label her as a sellout....I mean that her upbrining was an American upbringing. If I am not mistaken her mother is American, and her father is a multi-millionaire business man, I doubt it if he had any time for his daughter. What did ya expect? From the looks of it she was raised like any other American kid, and grown to believe that she is American. Only to be casted away by the people she believed were her own. Its all a matter of upbringing, I know a lot of Bin Laden's (No they are regular people and not terrorists, Osama has more than 50 siblings FYI, so they are like a mini-tribe) and most of them fared well.

May 20, 2006
i could spend my whole lifetime in the company of these ladies. All the 31, adios Aguilera, have the potential of conquering my heart, which is made to love women, just as rich and famous and sexy as these.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)