[NEW] Del Piero "Juventus Legend" Compilation + "Baggio vs Del Piero" Promo!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
Hey guys,

I'm back with a little treat for you all. I have finally got time to work on compilations after the exams this month. And I will continue to do so until school starts again. :)

links upon request

Del Piero "Juventus Legend" Compilation

Run time: ~ 9:30 min
Size: ~ 80MB Medium Quailty 1Mbit/s

My second DP comp, third comp ever. It started out as practice project so that I could get a hang of SONY Vegas. It's not GROUND-BREAKING, no new clips.

It's divided into little sections. Each with a seperate song. I don't like doing compilations to one song. That's boring. It's all blended together rather well. Doesn't look like your regular compilation. Not too many effects.

I did rush it toward the end because I wanted to start on the BvsDP as soon as possible and I was getting tired SO it's not the best I could do. The ending was suppoused to different, better, but it was too much work (which I should have done:) ) All in all, I think it's not a bad comp. I recommend watching it.

"Baggio vs Del Piero" Promo

Run time: 30 sec
Size: ~ 4MB Medium Quailty 1Mbit/s

Surprise.

I still need to learn SONY Vegas more. The comp will be ready when it's ready. No release date.

I need feedback! Criticism welcome! You guys are welcome to donate some V-points if you got many. :D

Have a wonderful time!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
I enjoyed watching the del Piero comp. it was well put together and i liked it............ Del piero is a magician and he will always be remembered

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
A nice complaiton ! Didn't like the screen bumping though, that's rough to the eyes. Btw, that list in the end of awards/titles - my compiling :) :cool:

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
good comp, as usual, but i didnt like the flashing parts and shaking bits, they gave me a headache and distracted a little from alessandro's play

OP
jumbo

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Hehe, see, that's why I don't like all those effects. The first comp I ever made, I got criticised for not having them. :)

You guys still want the Baggio vs Del Piero comp?

Thanks.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    jumbo said:
    Hehe, see, that's why I don't like all those effects. The first comp I ever made, I got criticised for not having them. :)

You guys still want the Baggio vs Del Piero comp?

Thanks.
    of course we do!!! :D you dont need flashy effects in my opinion, some are cool, but too much and it takes away from what you're supposed to be looking at, the goals or skills, i liked your first compilation "del piero - the time of our lives" best! :)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Il Re said:
    of course we do!!! :D you dont need flashy effects in my opinion, some are cool, but too much and it takes away from what you're supposed to be looking at, the goals or skills, i liked your first compilation "del piero - the time of our lives" best! :)
    can someone upload this compilation?

OP
    jumbo

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
    Nov 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    Mozart said:
    your killin us with the deadline jumbo,,,
    Hehe, I'm really sorry guys. I have decided to start the whole project OVER being inspired by a certain MOVIE I watched recently. The original comp was suppoused to be just about goals with a generic pop song in the background.

I have a brilliant idea for the intro, the main video body and the ending. No goal, after goal after goal formula. I don't want the video to be about goals (like the DP comp), I want it to be about the players and what they mean to the fans.

And I have the most amazing piece of music EVER created that will literally take you into another world. Without spoiling the surprise, I will only say that it's a very EMOTIONAL trance track from the 90's used in numerous popular movie soundtracks, that creates the most SURREAL atmosphere imaginable.

I have the perfect vision. What I'm afraid of is that my editing skills are not adequate so I do not want to create hype and fuck up.

P.S. Mark77 - ya it's me byotch :)

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    Loved the comp. But as mnementh said, the screenbumping is pretty irritating.
    It was good to see a compilation divided into sections, with different music to every section. Made it very fun to watch.
    Thank you!
    8.5/10:thumbs:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    jumbo said:
    Hehe, I'm really sorry guys. I have decided to start the whole project OVER being inspired by a certain MOVIE I watched recently. The original comp was suppoused to be just about goals with a generic pop song in the background.

I have a brilliant idea for the intro, the main video body and the ending. No goal, after goal after goal formula. I don't want the video to be about goals (like the DP comp), I want it to be about the players and what they mean to the fans.

And I have the most amazing piece of music EVER created that will literally take you into another world. Without spoiling the surprise, I will only say that it's a very EMOTIONAL trance track from the 90's used in numerous popular movie soundtracks, that creates the most SURREAL atmosphere imaginable.

I have the perfect vision. What I'm afraid of is that my editing skills are not adequate so I do not want to create hype and fuck up.

P.S. Mark77 - ya it's me byotch :)
    wow sounds amazing ;)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    OMG!! thanks alot DUDE!! wonderful compilation and i look forward to DP vs. Baggio sooooo much!! the light in these dark times!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)